ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Repentance is not the same as human remorse, Johnny.

Oh. Repentance is "changing your mind," you child of the devil, not "human remorse"-that may/may not be the affects of repentance, but that isnot the biblical definition of repentance. You are clueless, Naggy.

And it's Mr. johnny, to you, and that Billy Joe husband of yours, Naggy(tell your husband to change his goofy name, Witchie Poo).

Repentance is a Godly ability to turn from sin, granted only by the grace of God: II Timothy 2:25; Acts 3:26, 5:31, 11:18

No, it's not. You made that up, merely read it in your Calvin books/"church" SOF.

It means "to change your mind," the context telling us from what you are changing your mind about.

Naggy is on record: She asserts that the LORD God turns from sin, as did Judas, as both repented.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS, you still need to brush up on your WIT. I'd suggest you ought to leave the WIT to the professionals? You ought to stick with your "area of expertise. That being, nouns and verbs.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PPS is our, "inhouse" Wordsmith and ultimate genius of a man. He makes us all "pale in comparison." What a guy. I do have one small contention, however. I find his WIT somewhat lacking. He does try to make us all look small, doesn't he? He's good at that. After all, who's smarter than PPS on TOL?

In a world full of mental midgets, PPS is a GIANT of a man.

I saw his profile picture, what a loser !! He even looks pompous

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, probably. Thanks for saying so. (Saying is a verb.)

Nouns is nouns and verb be verbs. Don't choke on your spit, Granny.

There's one other thing you need to work on and that is, your name calling and put downs. I'd suggest you spice them up a bit. At the level you're on now, it sounds a bit childish/immature. You know, schoolyard name calling.

If you're gonna hit somebody and make it count, you need to find their "Achilles heel."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh. Repentance is "changing your mind," you child of the devil, not "human remorse"

What I said . . .

You made that up, merely read it in your Calvin books/"church" SOF.

I quoted Scripture, which you do not hesitate to ignore . . let alone investigate. Too much trouble for you, Johnny?

Naggy is on record: She asserts that the LORD God turns from sin,

Sin has no part with God. He turns away from sin. He rewards sin with evil. God turned away from wicked men and totally destroyed them with His judgment of the flood. This is a much more serious subject than you think and one that you should give more study.

as did Judas, as both repented.

Judas only exemplified human remorse, and then committed the sin of killing himself. There is a stark difference between God and man regarding this matter, and only by God's grace and grant of repentance, can sinners truly turn away from sin unto righteousness.

john w

Hall of Fame
What I said . . .

No, you did not-you quoted it, but misinterpreted it, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours, devil girl:

"Repentance is a Godly ability to turn from sin, granted only by the grace of God: II Timothy 2:25; Acts 3:26, 5:31, 11:18

No, it's not.

The LORD God repented. Judas repented.

I quoted Scripture, which you do not hesitate to ignore . . let alone investigate. Too much trouble for you, Johnny?
That's Mr. Johnny, to you, Witchie Poo, and human nag/Naggy.

No, you quoted the scripture, but misinterpreted it, giving your father the devil's take on it. You can't touch me, biblically, you grouchy, bitter nag, and would not know the difference between the book of Joel, and Billy Joel. My evidence? Your "posts."

Sin has no part with God. He turns away from sin. He rewards sin with evil. God turned away from wicked men and totally destroyed them with His judgment of the flood. This is a much more serious subject that you should give more study.

Oh. We did not know that, nag. Your stunning brilliance blindsides us all.

Debbie Downer Naggy, does not even know her own "argument." I will slow it down for you.

Repentance is a Godly ability to turn from sin

The LORD God repented.

Judas repented.

Thus, the barbiturate "lady" asserts that God, Judas, turned from their sins.

Judas only exemplified human remorse, and then committed the sin of killing himself. There is a stark difference between God and man regarding this matter, and only by God's grace and grant of repentance, can sinners truly turn away from sin unto righteousness.

Filler. Slower-you "argue":

Repentance is a Godly ability to turn from sin

The LORD God repented.

Judas repented.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, you did not-you quoted it, but misinterpreted it, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours, devil girl:

"Repentance is a Godly ability to turn from sin, granted only by the grace of God: II Timothy 2:25; Acts 3:26, 5:31, 11:18

No, it's not.

The LORD God repented. Judas repented.

That's Mr. Johnny, to you, Witchie Poo, and human nag/Naggy.

No, you quoted the scripture, but misinterpreted it, giving your father the devil's take on it. You can't touch me, biblically, you grouchy, bitter nag, and would not know the difference between the book of Joel, and Billy Joel. My evidence? Your "posts."

Oh. We did not know that, nag. Your stunning brilliance blindsides us all.

Debbie Downer Naggy, does not even know her own "argument." I will slow it down for you.

The LORD God repented.

Judas repented.

Filler. Slower-you "argue":

The LORD God repented.

Judas repented.

LOL! :rotfl: You made me literally laugh out loud. Watch out you may give an old guy like PPS a heart condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.