Grace Is The Law Of Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
(((( TRUTH ))))!!!!! (( CHRIST )), The Word of God in SPIRIT, not in the Letter. - Christ is no longer the Letter, or the Word of God, BUT The Spirit of the Word of GOD. -- If You Can't (( SEE )) That, I cannot Help You; You are Blind to the Word / Christ! / Truth / The LOVE OF GOD!!! -- You ALL don't even Know what the Love of God IS, or what the GLORY of God IS!! -- How can God Help an Unbeliever past any obstacle of the World or Satan?? - None of you care anything about what GOD SAYS!!!! -- It's all about (( YOU )), and what you SAY the Word of God IS; -- Not the Truth / Christ!!!

Paul, David 090214

I said
That's it open with a joke. I cant see you helping anyone. Especially me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I Said what I Said, Now Make anything out of it You Can For your own destructive purpose!! ------ Wow, - Maybe I can't say something like to YOU!!!!! -- I had Best be -- R-E-A-L -- ~quiet!!!!

BY!!!! -- You can have this AGAIN!!!!!!! -- You get nothing for ALL Your Breaking of the Rules,, ----- I DO!!!! --- ((( BY )))!!!!!

Paul, David -- 090214

I certainly hope you realize that you're strange?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I Said what I Said, Now Make anything out of it You Can For your own destructive purpose!! ------ Wow, - Maybe I can't say something like to YOU!!!!! -- I had Best be -- R-E-A-L -- ~quiet!!!!

BY!!!! -- You can have this AGAIN!!!!!!! -- You get nothing for ALL Your Breaking of the Rules,, ----- I DO!!!! --- ((( BY )))!!!!!

Paul, David -- 090214

I said
Just to help us try to understand you why don't you explain what all them _!:()> are for?

Eleutherius

RE: "I said
The old testament is the law of sin and death. In that law there are many smaller laws. The New Testament is a law. within that law there are many smaller laws."

Romans 7:7 NIV

[Struggling With Sin] What shall we say, then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed I would not have known what sin was except through the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, "Do not covet."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
RE: "I said
The old testament is the law of sin and death. In that law there are many smaller laws. The New Testament is a law. within that law there are many smaller laws."

Romans 7:7 NIV

[Struggling With Sin] What shall we say, then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed I would not have known what sin was except through the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, "Do not covet."

I said
The old testament focused on the obvious sin. What you can see on the outside of you. The new testament focused on the inside the sin that caused the action outside. The new testament shows us that what you see on the outside is not the sin. It is the evidence of the sin. The sin is the state of mind that cause you to perform the action outside as evidence. The are linked together.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Grace received, understood and then stepped on receives no mercy, grace already being the result of mercy . . . God

I said
Grace is unsolicited mercy. And if you go all through the old testament no one ever asked for another way. But God through His grace gave them another way. Jesus and the new law. The law of Christ. Which is full of commandments from Jesus.

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

Cross Reference

I said
Grace is unsolicited mercy. And if you go all through the old testament no one ever asked for another way. But God through His grace gave them another way. Jesus and the new law. The law of Christ. Which is full of commandments from Jesus.

(NKJ)

And I said what I said. Deal with it.

Cross Reference

I said

(NKJ)

All, totally irrelevant.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One doesn't repent for breaking any law, we repent when we realize we ARE sinners that break laws.

We as Christians might need to repent for things unrelated to the Law. Sins of commission and omission. If the Holy Spirit say witness to the bagboy at the grocery and we do not, It is sin. This is certainly not in the Law

Jam 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

The Law, is about not doing wrong things. A Christian has a higher responsibility to go the correct things for good.

If a Christian is living by trying to keep a law, it is legalism and idolatry.

I said
I think your mixing up the old testament law with the new testament law of Christ.

(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)