Good Morning! :)

happyfriday.gif

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Bunny is on paws for a moment

:wave:

Love that one. :)

:wave2: Evening folks.

I'm posting from a new laptop. Not that I wanted one. :mmph: The video on my laptop died yesterday. Most of the time when it boots up the screen is simply black. When it actually does come up successfully and I get logged in the screen goes wonky soon after. That laptop is several years old and needs a new battery also so instead of trying to get the broken components fixed I decided to get a new one.

An HP laptop that uses Windows 10. Trying to get used to it still but I think I basically have things where I need it.

THANKFULLY I was able to get my old laptop into Safe Mode and retrieve at least most of my files so I don't think I've lost anything on that. Music was the only thing I left for now. I might try that again later.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Love that one. :)

:wave2: Evening folks.

I'm posting from a new laptop. Not that I wanted one. :mmph: The video on my laptop died yesterday. Most of the time when it boots up the screen is simply black. When it actually does come up successfully and I get logged in the screen goes wonky soon after. That laptop is several years old and needs a new battery also so instead of trying to get the broken components fixed I decided to get a new one.

An HP laptop that uses Windows 10. Trying to get used to it still but I think I basically have things where I need it.

THANKFULLY I was able to get my old laptop into Safe Mode and retrieve at least most of my files so I don't think I've lost anything on that. Music was the only thing I left for now. I might try that again later.

Congrats on the new laptop, even if you didn't plan for it. I'm glad you were able to save most of your files, that's good. :)

I haven't used Windows 10, in fact I got my first laptop ever last November and it's a MacBook Pro. So that was a learning curve... :chuckle:

I hope you saw Bing's homepage photo today.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Congrats on the new laptop, even if you didn't plan for it. I'm glad you were able to save most of your files, that's good. :)

I haven't used Windows 10, in fact I got my first laptop ever last November and it's a MacBook Pro. So that was a learning curve... :chuckle:

I hope you saw Bing's homepage photo today.

Thanks. :)

Do you like your Mac? Hipster. ;)

I did see it. Very cool.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thanks. :)

Do you like your Mac? Hipster. ;)

I did see it. Very cool.

Is that a hipster thing? I'm definitely not a hipster.... I don't even know how to define a hipster. :chuckle:

I like the MacBook particularly because I can sync it with my iPhone, although sooner or later I'm going to have to download Word. I've had to do some workarounds converting/sending school-related files, and I do miss Word. Other than that I like it a lot, and would definitely get another one.