good morning breakfast clubbers

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Been super busy with this:
View attachment 24488
View attachment 24489

Isn't he gorgeous? His name is Jack, and he's a charcoal Lab,one week away from being 4 months old. My first puppy in 20 years. Right now he is teething, and is impersonating a baby crocodile. But in a few months, he will be a wonderful dog. My husband has IPF, a chronic, and eventually terminal condition. Jack came into our family with this in mind. He will be good for my husband, and company for me when I am alone. But right now, we are simply enjoying the pure joy of puppyhood. :)

edit: I have not a clue why my pics are always sideways, and no idea how to fix them. Sorry.

Yay! Labs are great. I've had three of 'em over a period of 35 years or so.

LORD bless!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Been super busy with this:
View attachment 24488
View attachment 24489

Isn't he gorgeous? His name is Jack, and he's a charcoal Lab,one week away from being 4 months old. My first puppy in 20 years. Right now he is teething, and is impersonating a baby crocodile. But in a few months, he will be a wonderful dog. My husband has IPF, a chronic, and eventually terminal condition. Jack came into our family with this in mind. He will be good for my husband, and company for me when I am alone. But right now, we are simply enjoying the pure joy of puppyhood. :)

edit: I have not a clue why my pics are always sideways, and no idea how to fix them. Sorry.
Great looking dog! Sorry to hear about your husband though.

evening folks. :wave2:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

behindapillowbunn.jpg

Aw I'm just a shy ole bunny

Good morning folks :wave: