Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

fieldbunn.jpg

Good morning everyone :wave:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Morning all!

It's to be a stormy, warm rainy day in Dixieland today.
[MENTION=10603]Totton Linnet[/MENTION] - I like your "I spy" bunny!

:)

We've been having some stormy weather the past couple days also. Went to the grocery store after work yesterday and it started to rain on our way. It sounded like it was falling quite hard and sure enough when we parked and were walking into the store it seemed to be a mix of rain and hail. Within a few minutes of getting inside it was a torrential downpour. Looking out the store windows was just a blur of white. So we took our time and by the time we were done it was calm and sunny again outside. :)

theophilus

We've been having some stormy weather the past couple days also. Went to the grocery store after work yesterday and it started to rain on our way. It sounded like it was falling quite hard and sure enough when we parked and were walking into the store it seemed to be a mix of rain and hail. Within a few minutes of getting inside it was a torrential downpour. Looking out the store windows was just a blur of white. So we took our time and by the time we were done it was calm and sunny again outside. :)

When I get stuck in a store because of weather I end up spending more money.

:)