good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
good morning:)

My vegetables are doing very well. I don't have to buy any from the store.:)

I just got tons of bulb flowers for next spring. It looks so sad without much flower.

I will be planting them this afternoon.

That's wonderful. :) There's nothing like homegrown tomatoes. Lemons. Oranges. Peaches. Zucchini... :cloud9:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm envious. (In a good way.) :)

I've never grown eggplant but they're beautiful to see, especially the miniature ones. The green and purple together are so striking.

How will you use the eggplant?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Promise me you'll psychoanalyze me someday.

:eek:

:chuckle: No, I can't do that for two reasons. Firstly, Freud is pretty marginalized these days, and cognitive-behavioral theories reign supreme. Second, I really work at not seeing my friends through any sort of lens - although I don't limit myself with regard to my enemies. :)

theophilus

:chuckle: No, I can't do that for two reasons. Firstly, Freud is pretty marginalized these days, and cognitive-behavioral theories reign supreme. Second, I really work at not seeing my friends through any sort of lens - although I don't limit myself with regard to my enemies. :)

I was going to say...if you DID decide to do that you would probably need a shovel.

:D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Highly doubtful. :chuckle:

If you're ever having a moment though, just remind yourself: "a trait is not a disorder." Just don't say it too many... Nah, I'm not going to go there. :eek:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm envious. (In a good way.) :)

I've never grown eggplant but they're beautiful to see, especially the miniature ones. The green and purple together are so striking.

How will you use the eggplant?

Well, they are very tasty if you deep fry:)

But I wont deep fry because it will be super high calorie. I stir fry for my family.

It is plump a cute:) It is beautiful because of color purple.

Last year I did not do well. I think all of them will do well this time because of my experience.:)

My winter vegies did well:)

exminister

Good Morning

CupofCoffees.gif