good morning breakfast clubbers

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh look, you added to your post while I was responding. I must've hit a nerve. :chuckle:

That's it, as this is just not working out-I'm breaking up with you, AB. You can keep that stupid cat, and the "Best of barry Manilow on 8 track"-but I'm keeping the minivan. And, no, only girlie men succumb to this " must've hit a nerve" zinger of yours. I've also "shorted" you at market. Meanie. I'm telling my mom on you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's it, as this is just not working out-I'm breaking up with you, AB. You can keep that stupid cat, and the "Best of barry Manilow on 8 track"-but I'm keeping the minivan. And, no, only girlie men succumb to this " must've hit a nerve" zinger of yours. I've also "shorted" you at market. Meanie. I'm telling my mom on you.

It's the hairspray, isn't it? This is all about the hairspray?

john w

Hall of Fame
It's the hairspray, isn't it? This is all about the hairspray?

I gave up hairspray, when my hair lit up, after I lit up a smoke. I tried to warn Michael Jackson, but, at the time, he was busy "baby sitting." Again-I dig the Vitalis/Brill Creme.

And you can also keep the mortgage, and the "Country Squire" station wagon(including the side panels). We are through! Geez....I must be bored...TOL is quite "sleepy" today.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning. :)

It's almost Spring, I can't believe it. I was at a different lake than the one I used to walk at, I have to drive to this one, and there are Canada geese here - and there was one standing by my car looking at its reflection in my side panel. He didn't seem to know what to do about that other goose. :chuckle:

theophilus

Good morning. :)

It's almost Spring, I can't believe it. I was at a different lake than the one I used to walk at, I have to drive to this one, and there are Canada geese here - and there was one standing by my car looking at its reflection in my side panel. He didn't seem to know what to do about that. :chuckle:

If you take the wild geese some cracked corn they will love you forever.

:D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If you take the wild geese some cracked corn they will love you forever.

:D

I'm a little scared of them, they're huge. :chuckle: Beautiful creatures, though. I love watching the birds. I learned a new one, the great-tailed grackle. Fascinating to watch and to listen to.