Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

pawsupbunn.jpg

Haw haw

:wave: Good morning everyone

theophilus

Morning all.

When I get home in the evenings one of my chores is to fill the bird-feeders and clean the bird-bath. When I dump the big stuff out of the feeders (some peanuts, pistachios, etc...) it's always gone the next morning. Hmmm...

So I've noticed the skunks are out and about and have caught them under the feeders. They're happy campers because I'm always good for a hand-out.

I'm good with them as long as they're peaceful amongst themselves. When they're squabbling they stink up my house in the night.

:)

My daffodils are all up, too.

:D

Everyone have an excellent day!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
winter's finally hit in the north country - snow squalls off the lake today, subzero temps over night, the river's starting to ice up...

and then next friday they're forecasting temps in the forties

i love global warming! :banana:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Morning all.

When I get home in the evenings one of my chores is to fill the bird-feeders and clean the bird-bath. When I dump the big stuff out of the feeders (some peanuts, pistachios, etc...) it's always gone the next morning. Hmmm...

So I've noticed the skunks are out and about and have caught them under the feeders. They're happy campers because I'm always good for a hand-out.

I'm good with them as long as they're peaceful amongst themselves. When they're squabbling they stink up my house in the night.

:)

My daffodils are all up, too.

:D

Everyone have an excellent day!

You too, theophilus. It sounds like yours is off to a good start. :)

Good morning everyone.