good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning. :)

A crazy wind is blowing this morning. I had to go outside and stand in it. 52 degrees, and so clear that I could almost reach up and peel Orion off the sky. So beautiful. :)

exminister

Good morning. :)

A crazy wind is blowing this morning. I had to go outside and stand in it. 52 degrees, and so clear that I could almost reach up and peel Orion off the sky. So beautiful. :)

Love looking at the stars especially on clear dark nights.

Did you see Venus and Jupiter in the east this am?
A little over a week ago you could see Venus, Jupiter and the red Mars all next to each other. It was a beautiful sight.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Love looking at the stars especially on clear dark nights.

Did you see Venus and Jupiter in the east this am?
A little over a week ago you could see Venus, Jupiter and the red Mars all next to each other. It was a beautiful sight.

Yes. :) I just walked over three miles in all that blustery wind, and it was exhilarating. Better than coffee, and for me, that's saying something. :chuckle:

I could see all three planets in a straight line - Venus, then Mars, then Jupiter, and Mars was tiny in between, but clearly red.

exminister

DSC_6031.jpg

I have been to Paris twice. I love their outdoor cafes. Such a pleasure sipping the best coffee I have ever had and watching the Parisians pass by.

Bonjour, Good Morning.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning everyone.

That's a great prayer. :chuckle: It sounds very Irish. (In spirit, because you'd have to change the drinks. :) )