good morning breakfast clubbers

IMJerusha

Morning.

blueeyebunn.jpg

My, oh my, what big whiskers you have, Dutch! :D

It's a half lop! :chuckle: Otherwise known as a flop! Okay, okay, just kidding, don't shoot me!

I hope everyone is having as good as can be Monday! (I'm thinking of you SObG! :D)

I got to work late and had to park on the roof. The wind blew my cap off and it landed in a puddle of rainwater. At least it didn't blow off the roof. (Glass half full.) I've been accused of not being saved, and who knows what else by the people I have on ignore. My body aches ... everywhere. I really ate too much over the weekend ... but I continue to lose weight or maintain. So I'm in a great position to put my faith in Him and have His strength manifested in my weakness. Shalom.

IMJerusha

I got to work late and had to park on the roof. The wind blew my cap off and it landed in a puddle of rainwater. At least it didn't blow off the roof. (Glass half full.) I've been accused of not being saved, and who knows what else by the people I have on ignore. My body aches ... everywhere. I really ate too much over the weekend ... but I continue to lose weight or maintain. So I'm in a great position to put my faith in Him and have His strength manifested in my weakness. Shalom.

You ain't dead yet, eh? Good on ya! "Run in such a way as to get the prize!" and I will pray that His strength fill you to overflowing! :D Shalom!