good morning breakfast clubbers

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There are so many things there...on his nose is a tiny pussycat, while the whole nose and mouth...can you see a bear turning to look? above the nose and left eye are birds one nesting the other taking flight while over at the right eye is BATMAN

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Just as long as it's not the mark of the antichrist on his forehead, it's ok.
The AntiChrist having a horde of adorable bunnies would probably attract a lot of people. :think:

Though you seeing meaningful signs on the foreheads of bunnies could be cause for concern :eek:

Then I guess I'm really in trouble because I kind of think the grey ovalish shape on his nose looks like a pig. :eek:

zoo22

Morning.

inatowelbunn.jpg

bybee

good morning

Good morning all of you good Breakfast Clubbers! My daughter, grand-daughter and I are starting out on a drive to Estero Florida. We plan to make the drive in two days with a stop in Lexington, Kentucky midway. The roads, I hope, will be in a little better shape by this evening. Prayers for a safe journey will be most welcome!

journey

Good morning everyone. We thawed out a little bit yesterday, and it's supposed to get up to a steamy 54 today. It was 8 yesterday morning, so we're happy for the change. Everyone have a great day.

Bybee, you and your family will be in my prayers.

IMJerusha

Good morning all of you good Breakfast Clubbers! My daughter, grand-daughter and I are starting out on a drive to Estero Florida. We plan to make the drive in two days with a stop in Lexington, Kentucky midway. The roads, I hope, will be in a little better shape by this evening. Prayers for a safe journey will be most welcome!

Kentucky roads are real bad right now, Bybee. I know two people who couldn't get down to Lexington from Cincinnati and had to turn back. I will pray for your safety.