good morning breakfast clubbers

zoo22

Good morning... 2015.

sleepinginbunn.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:botd: was up late last night. Needs more sleep. :)

Morning everyone. Have a great start to 2015. :wave2:

IMJerusha

I'm not sure whether they like it or not, but chocolate is poison to rabbits, like it is to dogs. :plain:

No chocolate for rabbits.

But that's okay, more for everyone else.

Happy new year.

Thanks for that info Zoo. It's good to know. Since dogs will readily eat chocolate, I keep my stash away from my ever nosy puppies and it's never around Myrt. :)

Sheila B

Good morning!

Am going to a funeral mass today- two grown sons lost their mom, grandpa and grandma all at once- their car was hit by a drunk driver going the wrong way; on Christmas day I think they said. My heart has been so heavy.

The boys were altar servers and mom was in choir and handbells. Their dad died when the boys were 10.

say a prayer for me and the congregation- thanks

IMJerusha

Good morning!

Am going to a funeral mass today- two grown sons lost their mom, grandpa and grandma all at once- their car was hit by a drunk driver going the wrong way; on Christmas day I think they said. My heart has been so heavy.

The boys were altar servers and mom was in choir and handbells. Their dad died when the boys were 10.

say a prayer for me and the congregation- thanks

Yes, of course Sheila. I will pray that you and your congregation will be strong for those two young men and that your hearts will be comforted also.