good morning breakfast clubbers

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning. Happy Thanksgiving.

thanksforgivingbunn.jpg

Good morning folks....Bunny is on the look out for Chrys

PureX

Every day is a reason to be thankful, for me. If nothing else, I am at least waking up sober, and not wondering what idiotic things I might have done last night.

And I am still alive, which is always a good thing, in my book.

And I will get to spend some time with friends and family a little later, today. And a friend from Chicago is in town visiting, and we're about to go get some breakfast.

So it's a great day, already, and I thank God for it.

Thunder's Muse

Every day is a reason to be thankful, for me. If nothing else, I am at least waking up sober, and not wondering what idiotic things I might have done last night.

And I will get to spend some time with friends and family a little later, today. And a friend from Chicago is in town visiting, and we're about to go get some breakfast.

Sounds good :)

I am currently learning about myself and how I deal with anger :)

PureX

Sounds good :)

I am currently learning about myself and how I deal with anger :)
There is a line in the Bible: "… for we are wonderfully and frightfully made". I like that line as I think it's very true. And I know it applies to me, too.

Self-discovery is essential to self-honesty, which is essential to our sanity.

Life is for learning who we have become, so we can become who we were meant to be, instead. :) (PureX's thought for the day)

Thunder's Muse

There is a line in the Bible: "we are wonderfully and frightfully made". I like that line very much, as I think it's very true. And I know it applies to me, too.

Self-discovery is essential to honesty, which is essential to our sanity.

Life is for learning who we have become, so we can become who we were meant to be, instead. :) (PureX's thought for the day)

I like it :D

I'm pretty good at self discovery....it's like a hobby :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm glad for you, PureX.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hey, I'm big, but I'm not THAT big!

You're legend, didn't you know? :)

I was outside (53 degrees right now and clear as a bell) and was looking at Orion, and thinking how big the sky is. And how where I'm at Orion is always tilted the other way from how he's usually shown. And yeah, it's 4:22 a.m. and I've been awake for quite awhile now. :chuckle:

bybee

You're legend, didn't you know? :)

I was outside (53 degrees right now and clear as a bell) and was looking at Orion, and thinking how big the sky is. And how where I'm at Orion is always tilted the other way from how he's usually shown. And yeah, it's 4:22 a.m. and I've been awake for quite awhile now. :chuckle:

Good morning Anna! I have been awake for quite awhile also!