chrysostom

Hall of Fame
right now I see

kmoney
breathe
bybee
rusha

stirring the pot

does that mean they are taking over my job?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
day 31 of the zoo watch - Last Activity: June 3rd, 2014 02:40 PM

and
while he is awol
we will feature

the best of zoo

the boz disclaimer

any of the above should not be construed as an attempt on my part to increase the numbers

having said that
I want to say how much I appreciate all those who have not chosen to boycott this thread

Breathe

I am not the source of conflict
and
you seem to be ignoring other sources

You wouldn't exaggerate what people say, would you? :rolleyes:
I made a simple observation: you go from thread to thread, dragging grudges with you. You don't attack others - you just drag the flotsam of bad feelings around with you. That gets the hackles of others up, and causes conflict.

Now because I don't agree with what you - and others - do in your pot stirring, I have become a member of a wolf pack, am attacking you and am accusing you of any number of hostile actions. Seriously, Chrys - has anyone ever called you a drama queen? :D

Breathe

right now I see

kmoney
breathe
bybee
rusha

stirring the pot

does that mean they are taking over my job?

So, truthfully answering your question means I am stirring the pot? There is a simple enough solution for that - if you don't want to see my answer to your questions, you can put me on ignore.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You wouldn't exaggerate what people say, would you? :rolleyes:
I made a simple observation: you go from thread to thread, dragging grudges with you. You don't attack others - you just drag the flotsam of bad feelings around with you. That gets the hackles of others up, and causes conflict.

Now because I don't agree with what you - and others - do in your pot stirring, I have become a member of a wolf pack, am attacking you and am accusing you of any number of hostile actions. Seriously, Chrys - has anyone ever called you a drama queen? :D

it looks like you are playing dumb just like you did in the doloresistere thread
but
I don't think you are

Breathe

it looks like you are playing dumb just like you did in the doloresistere thread
but
I don't think you are

I don't like having my words twisted, and what I have said changed and exaggerated. I know what I said, and how I said it.

And no - I am not dumb.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
maybe a boycott is the answer here
they boycott ours
and
we can boycott theirs
almost like a cease fire
let's try it

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't like having my words twisted, and what I have said changed and exaggerated. I know what I said, and how I said it.

And no - I am not dumb.

No, of course you're not... you just didn't give chrys what he wanted to hear and that's a big no-no.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

And no - I am not dumb.

you would boycott this thread
if
you were smart
or
is it the other way around?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”