Good evening.

moonlightbunn.jpg

Posted from the TOL App!

Total eclipse of the botd. :chuckle:

IMJerusha

Spoiler
jr9kc.jpg

No, this isn't a killer rabbit.

This is what happens when bunnies get into your cherry pie!

Drat....gotta make another one!

Oh well, it's a good day to bake pies!

Morning is just about gone but have a good one everybody!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning, everyone.

On the menu today is chicken curry rice, chicken fried rice, terriyaki chicken, and vegetable tempura. An oriental theme for the folks at AMR HQ.

The doggie groomer is here this morning and my four Shih Tzus are being tidied up in her mobile grooming van parked outside the house. This is less stressful than taking my doggies to a groomer far from my home.

View attachment 18674
[Click to Enlarge]

AMR

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Good evening.

moonlightbunn.jpg

Posted from the TOL App!

That is an amazing photo.... :) botn?? :chuckle:

Happy Friday, all! I actually get a weekend this weekend. I think I'm ready for that.

Have a great day... 'And let's be careful out there' (Can't help myself. Age spoiler - who remembers that quote?)

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have a great day... 'And let's be careful out there' (Can't help myself. Age spoiler - who remembers that quote?)
I do. I recently saw Veronica Hamel in some pix and was sad to see how time has ravaged her former good looks. Joe Spano seems to have never aged and enjoys a good living at NCIS these days. I miss Michael Conrad.

AMR

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
I do. I recently saw Veronica Hamel in some pix and was sad to see how time has ravaged her former good looks. Joe Spano seems to have never aged and enjoys a good living at NCIS these days. I miss Michael Conrad.

AMR

For sure, Spano is a bit ageless, maybe because he was never quite youthful?? But Conrad is definitely missed. I loved him in that role...

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
online etymology dictionary
hello

1883, alteration of hallo, itself an alteration of holla, hollo, a shout to attract attention, which seems to go back to at least c.1400. Perhaps from holla! "stop, cease."

OED cites Old High German hala, hola, emphatic imperative of halon, holon "to fetch," "used especially in hailing a ferryman."

Fowler lists halloo, hallo, halloa, halloo, hello, hillo, hilloa, holla, holler, hollo, holloa, hollow, hullo, and writes, "The multiplicity of forms is bewildering ...."

Popularity as a greeting coincides with use of the telephone, where it won out over Alexander Graham Bell's suggestion, ahoy.

Central telephone exchange operators were known as hello-girls (1889).

Hello, formerly an Americanism, is now nearly as common as hullo in Britain (Say who you are; do not just say 'hello' is the warning given in our telephone directories) and the Englishman cannot be expected to give up the right to say hello if he likes it better than his native hullo. [H.W. Fowler, "A Dictionary of Modern English Usage," 1926]

IMJerusha

i watched this go by while i was putting my boat away this morning

who names a ship "harbour feature" ???? :freak:

Spoiler
AR-130519518.jpg

Apparently you and a great number of people watched this ship go by. "Safety First!" LOL Oh, but that was last year.

http://portsmouth-nh.patch.com/grou...e-ship-harbour-feature-before-it-dr24cd0aff48

I'm assuming that Portugal named her...or at least that is the flag she sails under according to Marine Traffic.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/255804280/vessel:HARBOUR_FEATURE

Breathe

Yesterday afternoon I went into the local PetSmart and looked at the bunnies they had for sale. Such cute babies! :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air