Hall of Fame
Good morning

birdbunns.jpg

thanks zoo

zoo22

good morning:)

Hey zoo,

Are they your pets?

How can you keep your house clean? It is not sanitary because they don't have their own toilet to do their things.

Good morning, no, those aren't my rabbits getting a good look at that bird. But rabbits are very clean, and it's easy to train them to use a litterbox. Because they lived in warrens, it's a rabbit's nature to use a specific area for their litter and keep the rest of the place clean. They'll leave a pellet or two around here and there, but it's no big deal. Also, their litter is basically scentless. But thanks.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning. Things appear to be back to normal in my household. Everyone is feeling better and back to work and I'm enjoying my day off. :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air
Good morning Chrys! Blessings. :)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
my crocus are up
so
keep your bunnies on a leash

And your partridges...I went after one with a stick but several little chix ran to her bosom so she was saved to eat my anenomes, she had a penchant for the red ones.

Good morning good folks...stay bright :)

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning. A great deal of ice this morning. Slid into my car as I was trying to get in it to go to work.. Messed up my leg.. It's always something, isn't it? :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning. A great deal of ice this morning. Slid into my car as I was trying to get in it to go to work.. Messed up my leg.. It's always something, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Ouch. I hope you're okay. That ice makes your job more treacherous. I'd say be careful but it's the drivers who need to be careful.

Hope your morning goes better that it started, and good morning everyone. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
During our recent snow and freezing we walked across our land and through a woods path I'd made when we came upon our nearest neighbor's spread that divides our acreage from my father's. They have a dirt road that's nearly wide enough for a couple of cars and it was a solid sheet of ice.

Making it across that was...exhausting. Like skating without blades.