good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

I'm really sorry to hear you've been so sick, chrys. I've been concerned for you and now I see there was good reason. I hope you're feeling better soon and glad to know that at least you're on the road to recovery.

Breathe

Happy New Year, all! I hope this finds everyone well, healthy, safe and happy. :)

(Chrys, glad you're on the road to recovery.)

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Good morning everyone. :)

Try and count how many times you write 2013 instead of 2014 today... :D

rainee

Yes it is 2014

Could we make requests for how we might like the New Year to go on the Breakfast Club thread?
I would like so much for us not to post anything about creatures in trouble, or say anything about their demise or being devoured or post pictures of their body parts - which really, doesn't that seem a new one? Had to do a double take on that one, especially since I saw who it was from and not from! :shocked:

Thank you all sincerely, happy year to you.

Breathe

Yes it is 2014

Could we make requests for how we might like the New Year to go on the Breakfast Club thread?
I would like so much for us not to post anything about creatures in trouble, or say anything about their demise or being devoured or post pictures of their body parts - which really, doesn't that seem a new one? Had to do a double take on that one, especially since I saw who it was from and not from! :shocked:

Thank you all sincerely, happy year to you.
I thought that Rudolph's demise deserved to be documented - especially since part of him was in my driveway… :plain:

rainee

I thought that Rudolph's demise deserved to be documented - especially since part of him was in my driveway… :plain:
I hardly know what to say to that, Breathe, though it gives me the willies reading your post, I confess. :help: It just smacks of a horror story stamped all over it. Whether it is the circumstance or the way you speak of it or both I can't tell.... But I am hiding now have a good safe night :freak:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doing some major snowing here too right now. :denver: Will get around 4-5 inches. Still not as bad as farther up northeast though. :noid:

It's still snowing here. Supposed to stop around 7 this evening (which is now :D) .. Doesn't seem to be letting up at all. My husband got off work at 5 and still isn't home. He said the roads are a mess. He only works 35 minutes from our home. Hoping he gets here soon. :noid:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It's still snowing here. Supposed to stop around 7 this evening (which is now :D) .. Doesn't seem to be letting up at all. My husband got off work at 5 and still isn't home. He said the roads are a mess. He only works 35 minutes from our home. Hoping he gets here soon. :noid:
I hope it stops for you soon and your husband makes it home safely soon too!