Going to San Francisco? Better print this map.

rexlunae

If there is a law against defecating on public sidewalks, then they should be arrested.

Or...just a thought, give them a place to go so that they aren't forced to do it on the street. Usually, people don't poo on the ground by choice. It's far, far cheaper, and it's far, far more humane. Not to mention cleaner.

You're gonna visit them in prison, right?

Or is this going to be another liberal case of 'laws don't apply to the poor'?
Liberals want to turn a blind eye to the law if they are immigrants, so why not turn a blind eye to the legal citizens as well?

Laws have to be possible to follow. Sure, if you are fortunate to have a restroom that you can go to, there's no excuse for pooing in public. But given the housing crisis in San Francisco, those aren't the facts on the ground.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or...just a thought, give them a place to go so that they aren't forced to do it on the street. Usually, people don't poo on the ground by choice. It's far, far cheaper, and it's far, far more humane. Not to mention cleaner.

You're gonna visit them in prison, right?

Laws have to be possible to follow. Sure, if you are fortunate to have a restroom that you can go to, there's no excuse for pooing in public. But given the housing crisis in San Francisco, those aren't the facts on the ground.
When they start urinating and defecating on your front lawn, you will want law enforcement to stop them.
Or ..... maybe you would believe that they have no other choice and therefore should let it pass.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Think things are bad in liberal San Francisco ? The poorest and most backward states in America are down south and all of them are run by Republican politicians .
Here you find the most unemployment & poverty, the most people on welfare, food stamps etc , the poorest high school graduation rates, the lowest levels of people with a college education ,
the highest rates of teenage pregnancies , abortions and birth of children into abject poverty etc .

musterion

Think things are bad in liberal San Francisco ? The poorest and most backward states in America are down south and all of them are run by Republican politicians .
Here you find the most unemployment & poverty, the most people on welfare, food stamps etc , the poorest high school graduation rates, the lowest levels of people with a college education ,
the highest rates of teenage pregnancies , abortions and birth of children into abject poverty etc .

DC
NY
LA
SF
Chicago
Detroit
Philly
St. Louis
Seattle

All of the major urban centers, to varying degrees, are run by leftists, not conservatives. Get your facts straight.

rexlunae

When they start urinating and defecating on your front lawn, you will want law enforcement to stop them.

The more fundamental point is I wouldn't want it to get to the point where that's necessary.

Or ..... maybe you would believe that they have no other choice and therefore should let it pass.

Or maybe I'd invite them inside and let them use the toilette. Of course, if a homeless person did find themselves in my front yard, I'd probably call a different sort of help for them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
DC
NY
LA
SF
Chicago
Detroit
Philly
St. Louis
Seattle

All of the major urban centers, to varying degrees, are run by leftists, not conservatives. Get your facts straight.
We had a homeless shelter here all my life run by "reverend" Larry Rice (I don't like him) but he provided food, clothing and shelter, supplies etc. and last year they finally shut him down after years and years of trying. The affluent residents downtown didn't want to see the homeless in their area.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The more fundamental point is I wouldn't want it to get to the point where that's necessary.

Or maybe I'd invite them inside and let them use the toilette. Of course, if a homeless person did find themselves in my front yard, I'd probably call a different sort of help for them.
It wouldn't be a one time event, it would be for every day.
And more than one show up.

rexlunae

You pretend to care what Jesus said

It's not really that I care what Jesus said, per se. It's just that he had some good points, but some of this followers seem to be ignoring it.

and yet you do not believe Him or who He is. You're a big time hypocrite!

There's no hypocrisy in it. I don't buy the mumbo-jumbo. His advice for how to treat your fellow person was largely on-point, even in places defying the prevailing Jewish authorities.

musterion

We had a homeless shelter here all my life run by "reverend" Larry Rice (I don't like him) but he provided food, clothing and shelter, supplies etc. and last year they finally shut him down after years and years of trying. The affluent residents downtown didn't want to see the homeless in their area.

Gentrification types, probably. Liberals who don't want the homeless hanging out in front of their fag coffee shops and antique stores.

Right Divider

Body part
It's not really that I care what Jesus said, per se. It's just that he had some good points, but some of this followers seem to be ignoring it.

There's no hypocrisy in it. I don't buy the mumbo-jumbo. His advice for how to treat your fellow person was largely on-point, even in places defying the prevailing Jewish authorities.
You're a very confused person. How do you decide what is "mumbo-jumbo" and what is not? .... Oh... that's right... an atheist just knows.

rexlunae

You're a very confused person. How do you decide what is "mumbo-jumbo" and what is not? .... Oh... that's right... an atheist just knows.

Ah, now, that's a fair question. I approach the Bible like this: I read a verse, and if it says something like "Truly I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of my brethren you did it to me." I think to myself, that sounds good. I agree. And if it says something like "The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. 39 And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, saw how he died,[c] he said, “Surely this man was the Son of God!”", I say to myself, 'that's absurd. How do people convince themselves of that?'

So, it's not hard. I take what's said, and see whether I agree with it.

Right Divider

Body part
Ah, now, that's a fair question. I approach the Bible like this: I read a verse, and if it says something like "Truly I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of my brethren you did it to me." I think to myself, that sounds good. I agree. And if it says something like "The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. 39 And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, saw how he died,[c] he said, “Surely this man was the Son of God!”", I say to myself, 'that's absurd. How do people convince themselves of that?'

So, it's not hard. I take what's said, and see whether I agree with it.
Yes, the world revolves around you.