Godless Republic: Sodomite Marriage

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Godless Republic: Sodomite
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
Marriage

[Irish voters back gay marriage in 'social revolution' by Padraic Halpin and Conor Humphries Dublin Reuters] "Irish voters :eek:linger: backed same-sex marriage by a landslide in a referendum marking a dramatic social shift in the traditionally Catholic country, government ministers and opponents of the bill said on Saturday.

Final results were not expected until later in the day, but ministers predicted Ireland had become the first country to adopt same-sex marriage via a popular vote by a margin of around two-to-one, just two decades after it decriminalized homosexuality..." Full text: Irish voters back gay marriage in 'social revolution' Isa 5:20

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

GFR7

Will soon be the law of the land here (I expect Supreme Court justices to find a constitutional right which has been hiding for decades and decades). Globally, it is sweeping through just as feminism did.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Will soon be the law of the land here (I expect Supreme Court justices to find a constitutional right which has been hiding for decades and decades). Globally, it is sweeping through just as feminism did.

That's why the Supreme Court is taking it up now (2 Ti 3:1-5, Lk 17:26). :reals:

Last edited:

TracerBullet

the 14th amendment isn't hiding at all

Quetzal

Marriage

[Irish voters back gay marriage in 'social revolution' by Padraic Halpin and Conor Humphries Dublin Reuters] "Irish voters :eek:linger: backed same-sex marriage by a landslide in a referendum marking a dramatic social shift in the traditionally Catholic country, government ministers and opponents of the bill said on Saturday.

Final results were not expected until later in the day, but ministers predicted Ireland had become the first country to adopt same-sex marriage via a popular vote by a margin of around two-to-one, just two decades after it decriminalized homosexuality..." Full text: Irish voters back gay marriage in 'social revolution' Isa 5:20

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:
Fantastic news. Nothing makes me happier than social progress/equality and salty conservatives watching their aged traditions slip away.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Marriage

I'm just curious as to how you'd view a straight couple engaging in sodomy? Is it equally as reprehensible?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you care about someone, empathy goes a lot further than hate and cyber-bullying on a web forum.

Tough love - In most uses, there must be some actual love or feeling of affection behind the harsh or stern treatment to be defined as tough love. For example, genuinely concerned parents refusing to support their drug-addicted child financially until he or she enters drug rehabilitation would be said to be practicing tough love.[1][2] Athletic coaches who maintain strict rules and highly demanding training regimens, but who care about their players, could also be said to be practicing tough love.

How should i empathatically respond to "i do not believe you"? Are you gay?