God says to execute the Ferguson protesters

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Was he pretending it be a mountain goat?

Charging%20Ram%20Logo%20web_0.jpg

yes, designed to knock him down and attack him. He clearly lived by brawn and not brains.

shagster01

Are you so high right now that you cant read what i said?

No I can read. I'm trying to figure out how some witnesses said that he was shot in the head as he was kneeling after being shot during the first round of bullets, and you can't see how that was possible because they are the same height when standing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No I can read. I'm trying to figure out how some witnesses said that he was shot in the head as he was kneeling after being shot during the first round of bullets, and you can't see how that was possible because they are the same height when standing.

Please explain in detail using my post that you pretended not to understand, and explain which parts arent clear and how i could have even remotely stated what you pretended you got.

shagster01

Please explain in detail using my post that you pretended not to understand, and explain which parts arent clear and how i could have even remotely stated what you pretended you got.

You asked how it was possible knowing full well what those witnesses said.

shagster01

No, that is not what i asked nor did i mention witnesses in the post you responded to.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4136905&postcount=21

Apparantly your drug use is affecting your ability to read and reason.

Well then let me answer more clearly for you.

Several witnesses said that Brown was shot in the body, fell to his knees, and was shot again, this time in the head. If a man is the the same height as you, but you are standing and he is kneeling, it is then possible to shoot the man of the same height in the top of the head, especially if he is falling forward like most people do when shot.

I'm not saying that this is necessarily what happened, but that is one way it can happen.

I hope that answers your question as to how a man can shoot another man of equal height in the top of the head.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You didnt answer before, you asked me a question as if i said something i didnt say at all, to try to insert something irrelevant that you could spin. You are still being disingenuous.

I can only assume that this point, that its deliberate, which makes us speaking a waste of both our times.

Let me know when you either come down from your high, and or desire an honest conversation.

musterion

Several witnesses said that Brown was shot in the body, fell to his knees, and was shot again, this time in the head. If a man is the the same height as you, but you are standing and he is kneeling, it is then possible to shoot the man of the same height in the top of the head, especially if he is falling forward like most people do when shot.

I'm not saying that this is necessarily what happened, but that is one way it can happen.

I hope that answers your question as to how a man can shoot another man of equal height in the top of the head.

Say what you mean: what you just hypothesized is an execution. Rest assured the grand jury considered it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No I can read. I'm trying to figure out how some witnesses said that he was shot in the head as he was kneeling

Because a bunch of witness are very clearly lying. That was the point the StL County Attorney in the press conference was making without saying it. Are you really this stupid? OJ Simpson and Scott Peterson said they did not kill their ex-wife/wife. They are lying too. And I can say that with absolute authority.

shagster01

Because a bunch of witness are very clearly lying.

More likely they just saw it through their own tinted glasses, like you see things. The truth is nearly always somewhere in the middle.
More than likely Brown was overly aggressive and maybe reached for the gun, bringing this thing to a head. But also more than likely Wilson was a bit overly aggressive once Brown had been shot and he kept shooting. That, in my opinion, is an excusable behavior to a point when your own life is on the line. You can't expect someone being attacked not to panic a little.

They say they saw a cop that went to far.
You see a guy the asked for it.

The answer probably lies in the middle.

That was the point the StL County Attorney in the press conference was making without saying it. Are you really this stupid? OJ Simpson and Scott Peterson said they did not kill their ex-wife/wife. They are lying too. And I can say that with absolute authority.

No comparison here. OJ either did or didn't kill Nicole and he absolutely knows the truth.

These witnesses could have simply perceived things in a wrong context. Who's to say he didn't throw his hands up in reaction to getting shot and the people didn't look over until they heard the shots a just saw a guy getting shot with his hands in the air?

In most cases like this it kinda happens in a blur and people only can tell you what they think they saw, believing it to be true.

With possibilities like that, how are you going to say they should be executed in good conscience?

You can't. You are just a loud mouth tough guy behind a computer.

I bet you wouldn't drive to Ferguson and say this stuff in a megaphone.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Because a bunch of witness are very clearly lying. That was the point the StL County Attorney in the press conference was making without saying it. Are you really this stupid? OJ Simpson and Scott Peterson said they did not kill their ex-wife/wife. They are lying too. And I can say that with absolute authority.

eye witness accounts are ALWAYS flawed and varied. fact. imagine how fast things happen, adrenalin, fear, previous aggression and you don't know for sure if the shots are even hitting or slowing the (already a felony before any shots fired) criminal.:neck::blabla: and you can say woulda shoulda coulda all day. as far as bearing false witness and the ten commandments. maybe you havn't heard, there's a NEW COVENANT. check it out:(

Aimiel

I remember in the 1960's when the National Guard went into the streets and had their orders to shoot looters on-sight.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
eye witness accounts are ALWAYS flawed and varied. (

The witnesses went before the grand jury and told lies. They knew it was not true. That is not "flawed" which is another word for mistaken. They changed their stories multiple times because they were caught. Racist people were trying to convict a white person of a capital crime he did not commit.

This Charming Manc

don't bother, facts and logic mean nothing to a man so stepped in ignorance, hatred and prejudice.

eye witness accounts are ALWAYS flawed and varied. fact. imagine how fast things happen, adrenalin, fear, previous aggression and you don't know for sure if the shots are even hitting or slowing the (already a felony before any shots fired) criminal.:neck::blabla: and you can say woulda shoulda coulda all day. as far as bearing false witness and the ten commandments. maybe you havn't heard, there's a NEW COVENANT. check it out:(

shagster01

The witnesses went before the grand jury and told lies. They knew it was not true. That is not "flawed" which is another word for mistaken. They changed their stories multiple times because they were caught. Racist people were trying to convict a white person of a capital crime he did not commit.

Thank you telling us exactly what happened, mr. all-knowing God Nick.