Giuliani will reopen Clinton email probe if Trump wins

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just out of curiosity Catfish, what do you think the former drag queen and his boyfriend would charge Clinton with?

TrumpRudy1.gif

So what, it's Gulianni in drag and Trump is smelling the perfume -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just out of curiosity Catfish, what do you think the former drag queen and his boyfriend would charge Clinton with?

Every time you post, you reveal more and more what an ignorant lowlife you are.

In the great tradition of Milton Berl and Lucille Ball, drag humor has always fun entertainment. Leave to a freak like to to make something perverted out of it.

So are you a frequent visitor to drag queen venues or do you only vote for them?

BTW: I must have missed your answer in your little hissy fit rant:

What crime will the drag queen (who the accused child molester, if elected President will undoubtedly appoint Attorney General) charge Hillary with?

So what, it's Gulianni in drag and Trump is smelling the perfume -

When you said that Donald Trump is "a joke" a couple of months ago in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, those are the truest words you've ever spoken.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

When you said that Donald Trump is "a joke" a couple of months ago in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, those are the truest words you've ever spoken.

That was when he couldn't keep his mouth shut, but now he is easing into the Presidency gracefully, and he is speaking much better now -

To my knowledge, the orange haired misogynist pervert hasn't belittled women or the handicapped recently (he has put down a Judge because he's of Mexican descent). So in your world, I can see how you think that is "graceful".

BTW: Has he ever apologized to anyone for those cruel things he's done and said to them?

In my world that is true "grace".

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No need to reopen an investigation. We already know she is a felon. The FBI director said so. When Loretta Lynch is put in jail, the new AG will prosecute her for the first time, and last time. She can rot in jail with OJ.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No need to reopen an investigation. We already know she is a felon. The FBI director said so. When Loretta Lynch is put in jail, the new AG will prosecute her for the first time, and last time. She can rot in jail with OJ.

I am kind of doubting Lynch has done anything that she could be jailed for but, I would love to see her disbarred for her willful dereliction, and Hillary prosecuted for all the felonies she willingly committed.