Get Thee Behind Me, Satan

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your approach since first coming on this board bears striking similarities to this :

But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

Acts 8:9-10

You were the one who claimed to be the Spirit of God. Now you insinuate Judas was a friend of Jesus (even though Jesus called him a devil - John 6:70) and that Peter was demon-possessed. This is plainly NOT scriptural and certainly displays your disdain for the bible (you even say "your bible" as though it isn't yours...are you Muslim?). Your self-aggrandizing is not of God.

Over against that is the Spirit of Christ:

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30

Electronic communication is not one that lends itself easily to knowing an individual. We can know what words are put up on the screen - but are they even yours? Maybe you are a kid just trying to cause trouble. But no true believer would make the claims you have made. Not even in jest.

So do you have a devil? Maybe. Are you possessed with the Spirit of God? No evidence of that whatsoever.

Good post.

God's Truth

You are still here are you not?

How come people say they got saved when they are still here?

Now if you said to me Jesus Christ Himself is going to save me...
then I could receive it. If it were the truth.

We can be saved now, and the saved must hold firm until the end so that they will be saved.

Saved

Acts 15:11
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Philippians 2:12
[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Being Saved

1 Corinthians 1:18
[ Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom ] For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

2 Corinthians 2:15
For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

1 Corinthians 15:2
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

Will be saved

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:13
but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Word, is not only a Troll, he's also a blasphemer for calling himself the spirit of God on another thread he created. He needs to be gone from here. Hopefully, the Mods will soon come to that same conclusion?