German state TV indoctrinating kids and adults into Islam

Interplanner

Greg Jennings

Interplanner

We have been set up for this desecration of life by 100 years of transformational Marxism which holds nothing sacred or eternal but only the dialectic. Even between the words 'rapist' and 'hate-speech.' This year, this season, the TM's have decided that 'hate speech' is the greater offense.

Interplanner

Not to be that guy......but that sounds kind of like the rise of Mein Kampf, no?

I'm not saying that's what will happen at all, but nationalistic fervor caused both

Not comparable. The kind of anti-semitism of Mein Kampf's period was about upper-class Jews and their financial and intellectual control. Of course, not that evil repeats itself identically.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The kind of anti-semitism of Mein Kampf's period was about upper-class Jews and their financial and intellectual control.
And what the cause of them gaining that upper class and financial and intellectual control.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm aware. But I'm willing to wager our friend has never had a talk with one before

Not to be disagreeable, but I must disagree. I am part of the Mayor's Faith Initiative in Las Vegas, and there are several adherents to Islam there. Not to mention countless conversations I've had with Muslims throughout my life. Obviously you don't have to take my word for it, but it remains a fact nonetheless.

Many Muslims with whom I've had conversations are ignorant about the nature of the Quran.

They are quick to point out the parts speaking of love and forgiveness, but they do not know the parts that teach hate and divisiveness. Those parts outweigh the former significantly.

Greg Jennings

Not to be disagreeable, but I must disagree. I am part of the Mayor's Faith Initiative in Las Vegas, and there are several adherents to Islam there. Not to mention countless conversations I've had with Muslims throughout my life. Obviously you don't have to take my word for it, but it remains a fact nonetheless.

Many Muslims with whom I've had conversations are ignorant about the nature of the Quran.

They are quick to point out the parts speaking of love and forgiveness, but they do not know the parts that teach hate and divisiveness. Those parts outweigh the former significantly.

I stand corrected, sir. Please excuse my rush to judgment.

Also, LOVE your avatar

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I stand corrected, sir. Please excuse my rush to judgment

Nothing to forgive, sir. I am not the be-all or end-all of knowledge with regard to all things Islam. I simple didn't think it was a correct assessment that I have not had many conversations with Muslims.

All of the conversations I've had, mind you, were congenial. I disagree with the tenants of Islam, and they disagree with me, but our dialogue didn't result in name-calling or other tomfoolery. I simply pointed out to them that they may wish to dig a bit deeper into what their book actually says so that they can make a fair assessment of what they believe...or profess to believe.

Interplanner

And what the cause of them gaining that upper class and financial and intellectual control.

Does it matter? The point is they were not a drag on society as 'immigrants' would be today, although the living conditions were not always what their host country liked.

Greg Jennings

Greg,
what do we need to know when the push to make the title rapist out to be a form of hate speech is from Islamic immigrants in Europe?

I certainly don't fit neatly in the leftist camp. Im more right than left.

But I also KNOW many muslims who are good, upstanding citizens. However, o honestly believe that America is about a million times better than Europe at integrating immigrant populations into the whole. Europe stocks them in ghettoes and waits for it to boil over.

I will never have a problem with the term rapist being used accurately as a form of "hate speech". In fact I think hate speech is mostly baloney that prevents Europe from talking about important issues. I also disagree with the French woman having her social media silenced when she wanted to call attention to Muslim immigrant violence/sexual assaults. I do think it's an issue that should be handled. Muslims are hesitant to talk to their kids about sex. This is why child rapists are NEVER caught in Pakistan, like poor 7 year old Zainab's killer.

The Muslim religion needs a reformation. I think most in the US are basically reformed