German state TV indoctrinating kids and adults into Islam

musterion

And just for reciting those words, many Mohammedans in Germany will consider that actress to now be Muslim if she wasn't before, with all the rights and responsibilities thereof, whether she believes it or not.

dcon

BANNED
Banned
I watched this video and I don't see it as any more abusive than forcing your child to believe that Jesus is God or that bad people will be tortured forever in the Lake of Fire. Islam is simply another form of religion. If she was indoctrinating him to be an Islamic terrorist, that might be considered abusive, but not simply a Muslim. This is merely another example of the paranoia that exists when one ignores some or all the facts of a particular circumstance or situation.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

musterion

I watched this video and I don't see it as any more abusive than forcing your child to believe that Jesus is God or that bad people will be tortured forever in the Lake of Fire. Islam is simply another form of religion. If she was indoctrinating him to be an Islamic terrorist, that might be considered abusive, but not simply a Muslim. This is merely another example of the paranoia that exists when one ignores some or all the facts of a particular circumstance or situation.

So you're back with your same old brand of stupid.

State TV, paid for at forced taxpayer expense, does not make people watch the saving good news of the grace of God anywhere on this planet, and it never will.

Gary K

Banned

Hmmm.... You don't see any difference between state-owned media teaching one religion at the expense of another, and a parent doing what is Biblically mandated--training up a child in the way he should go? I see a vast difference.

dcon

BANNED
Banned
So you're back with your same old brand of stupid.

State TV, paid for at forced taxpayer expense, does not make people watch the saving good news of the grace of God anywhere on this planet, and it never will.

Woah! Come out of left field for a minute. If this mother wants to teach her son to be a Muslim, who are we to say that's wrong? It has nothing to do with state run TV, or watching the Good News of the saving grace of God. It is simply free choice. If I found your method of teaching your children offensive and told you as much, you would be well within your rights as a parent, to tell me to mind my own business. The same applies here. All Muslims are not terrorists! I am not a Muslim and never will be, but I do use common sense, which seems to be lacking more and more every day.

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm.... You don't see any difference between state-owned media teaching one religion at the expense of another, and a parent doing what is Biblically mandated--training up a child in the way he should go? I see a vast difference.
You seem to have been infected by the paranoia that all Muslims are terrorists. She has the right to teach HER child anything she chooses to as long as it's not criminal or illegal. (And that would be for the courts to decide, if she was, and not the court of public opinion, either)

dcon

BANNED
Banned
German state TV presenting a letter perfect portrayal of Islamic salvation through Mohammed under the guise of dramatic fiction, idiot.
So what! She's not doing anything criminal or illegal. And you don't have to watch it. You could, however draw a cartoon character of Mohammed and get yourself shot. That would put the rest of out of our misery.

Interplanner

So what! She's not doing anything criminal or illegal. And you don't have to watch it. You could, however draw a cartoon character of Mohammed and get yourself shot. That would put the rest of out of our misery.

There are further reports of KIKA (German state children's TV) being devious. One episode was on child marriage. Another was for boys on how to remove a girl's bra.

You are a transformational Marxist and there is nothing sacred to preserve so until you see the problem with that, there is nothing to say.

That said, I would still recommend the Twitter feed of Amy Mek. https://twitter.com/search?q=Amy Mek&src=typd
Come back and talk after a day with Amy. Pretty much all original footage.

And this:

PragerU
‏ @prageru
29m29 minutes ago

There's no excuse for not speaking up.
@Ayaan
��http://l.prageru.com/2mnaduT
0:36
Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem to have been infected by the paranoia that all Muslims are terrorists. She has the right to teach HER child anything she chooses to as long as it's not criminal or illegal. (And that would be for the courts to decide, if she was, and not the court of public opinion, either)

If you meet a Muslim, and they are not a terrorist, then they either don't know their Quran or they are not following the tenants of their faith. Ignorance or denial.

Greg Jennings

German state TV presenting a letter perfect portrayal of Islamic salvation through Mohammed under the guise of dramatic fiction, idiot.

Why would a country with a 90% of its population Protestant have state media championing Islam over Christianity?

You've gone a bit mad on this one imo