gentle spirited christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Carnal Christians try so hard on witch hunting; to exclude anyone who don't agree with their doctrines.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They are the true Christians.

Their gentleness is their fruit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

I would like to list them:

They are equally gentle imo.

Marhig
clefty
iouae
Bradley
CherubRam,
NWL
Lazy Afternoon
Jaybird
keypurr
turbosixx,
Jacob
TrevorL
1Mind1Spirit
popsthebuilder
eleos

they are active in this site. I may have missed some. You can add if you have anyone in mind.

Praise God for faithful ones. They are the salt and light of the world.

Now you need to give "honorable mention" to the "not so gentle posters" that you really HATE!

drbrumley

here you go; carnal Christian's argument.

I'm not carnal, so

You don't try to understand what Jesus teaches.

I do all the time...

Jesus' true followers focus on how we should behave towards one another.

I agree...we should behave with Love and Kindness.

Jesus teachings are summed up by love God and love one another.

Totally

Carnal Christians don't care what Jesus wants us to do.

Agreed again....so why do you act carnal?

God's Truth

In my observation, they have the same thing in common, they don't try to exclude any Christians as non-believers or unsaved just because they don't agree on some theology.

that's the difference in between carnal Christians and spiritual Christians.

You are a false judge.

You are a false to all including about yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not carnal, so

I do all the time...

I agree...we should behave with Love and Kindness.

Totally

Agreed again....so why do you act carnal?

You are one of elite Christians. You believe you are saved and not anyone agree with your doctrine of trinity is non-believer and unsaved.

It is not loving to ostracize any Christian as non-believer or cult just because they don't agree with your doctrine.

why the denial?

drbrumley

You are one of elite Christians. You believe you are saved and not anyone agree with your doctrine of trinity is non-believer and unsaved.

It is not loving to ostracize any Christian as non-believer or cult just because they don't agree with your doctrine.

why the denial?

What do YOU want me to do Meshak? You want me to count people as my brothers and sisters who deny Jesus' Lordship? Explain to me why I would do that? A biblical reason as to why!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If trinity deniers are gentle Christians, good for them.

Their gentle spirit have been ostracized by carnal or elite Christians.

Who "sold you" the word; Ostracized? I'll bet you paid them at least a buck and a half for that one? And, hopefully, they threw in a bonus, free ice cube tray, to boot?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What do YOU want me to do Meshak? You want me to count people as my brothers and sisters who deny Jesus' Lordship? Explain to me why I would do that? A biblical reason as to why!

This thread is not about you specifically.

This is about gentle or spiritual minded Christians.

daqq

You are a false judge.

You are a false to all including about yourself.

She really is the epitome of hypocrisy. I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning and even had her on my "friends list", (whatever that is good for, I really am not sure), but that only lasted until she started trying to control me, and began trying to dictate to me who I should like and who I should not like around here. It was then that I deleted her from my supposed "friends list", lol. What a joke: she aint nothin but a cry baby until she thinks she has the upper hand, then, watch out, because she becomes the spitting image of Saddam Hussein. :chuckle:

Gentle? :rotfl:

God's Truth

She really is the epitome of hypocrisy. I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning and even had her on my "friends list", (whatever that is good for, I really am not sure), but that only lasted until she started trying to control me, and began trying to dictate to me who I should like and who I should not like around here. It was then that I deleted her from my supposed "friends list", lol. What a joke: she aint nothin but a cry baby until she thinks she has the upper hand, then, watch out, because she becomes the spitting image of Saddam Hussein. :chuckle:

Gentle? :rotfl:

I tell you, you sure got that right. Good to hear from you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Carnal Christians try so hard on witch hunting; to exclude anyone who don't agree with their doctrines.
There is only one doctrine.

1 Timothy 1:3-7 KJV - [FONT=&quot]As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.