Jaybird
keypurr
turbosixx,
Jacob
TrevorL
1Mind1Spirit
popsthebuilder
eleos

they are active in this site. I may have missed some. You can add if you have anyone in mind.

Praise God for faithful ones. They are the salt and light of the world.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
They are the true Christians.

Their gentleness is their fruit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

I would like to list them:

They are equally gentle imo.

Marhig
clefty
iouae
Bradley
CherubRam,
NWL
Lazy Afternoon
Jaybird
keypurr
turbosixx,
Jacob
TrevorL
1Mind1Spirit
popsthebuilder
eleos

they are active in this site. I may have missed some. You can add if you have anyone in mind.

bump

drbrumley

They are the true Christians.

Their gentleness is their fruit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

I would like to list them:

They are equally gentle imo.

Marhig
clefty
iouae
Bradley
CherubRam,
NWL
Lazy Afternoon
Jaybird
keypurr
turbosixx,
Jacob
TrevorL
1Mind1Spirit
popsthebuilder
eleos

All say Jesus was created?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In my observation, they have the same thing in common, they don't try to exclude any Christians as non-believers or unsaved just because they don't agree on some theology.

that's the difference in between carnal Christians and spiritual Christians.

drbrumley

In my observation, they have the same thing in common, they don't try to exclude any Christians as non-believers or unsaved just because they don't agree on some theology.

that's the difference in between carnal Christians and spiritual Christians.

Oh, so exclusion is your main gripe. So you want those who KNOW something different just to say, "everything is ok" "at least you know of Jesus" so that's enough. Your included....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When you exclude any Christian as non-believer, cult or unsaved, your spirit is of devil.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If trinity deniers are gentle Christians, good for them.

Their gentle spirit have been ostracized by carnal or elite Christians.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good example of spiritual Christian, Marhig's word;

Silly spiritualisers? The words of Jesus are Spirit, so is the word through those who belong to him. The kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. Why do you think Jesus said those who have to ears to hear, hear what the Spirit says to the churches if the word isn't spiritual?

And that's exactly what Christ doing now separating the sheep from the goats through the gospel, through his people. As he said my sheep hear my voice, the goats don't want to know. But we still are to have hope for everyone.

And the following is in this lifetime, Christ coming not in this sinful flesh but in the Spirit, thus without sin, bringing us to salvation through him.

Hebrews 9

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; AND UNTO THEM THAT LOOK FOR HIM, SHALL HE APPEAR THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation.

Colossians 1

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory:

drbrumley

If trinity deniers are gentle Christians, good for them.

I agree, if trinity deniers are gentle people, that is wonderful....But being a wonderful person doesn't get you into a relationship with Jesus. I'm sure up close and personal, you are a genuinely nice person. But here is the issue, there are false Christs and such. Fakes if you will. That's a big problem to overcome when one claims jesus is a created being, when the scriptures are clear he is not.

Their gentle spirit have been ostracized by carnal or elite Christians.

Funny, you guys believe in the created Jesus.....so while your words are correct, you have the cart before the horse.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Carnal Christians don't seem to know how to have a good relationship.

Spiritual Christians have a good relationship with God and Jesus by trying to copy Jesus's spirit of gentleness.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I just explained simply what it takes to be spiritual or gentle Christians.

Spiritual Christians don't try to ostracize any Jesus' followers as non-believer, cult or unsaved.

drbrumley

I just explained simply what it takes to be spiritual or gentle Christians.

Spiritual Christians don't try to ostracize any Jesus' followers as non-believer, cult or unsaved.

and I just explained which Jesus you are referring to. The created Jesus or the Jesus who created the universe? That's an issue we need to deal with. It's one Jesus or another Jesus, both are not the same.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
and I just explained which Jesus. The created Jesus or the Jesus who created the universe? That's an issue we need to deal with.

here you go; carnal Christian's argument.

You don't try to understand what Jesus teaches.

Jesus' true followers focus on how we should behave towards one another.

Jesus teachings are summed up by love God and love one another.

Carnal Christians don't care what Jesus wants us to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.