Future leader of the Democrat party

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The best way to hear every side is to play devil's advocate. Make a statement and see what ideas it brings out. You've never been involved in any process like that before? Seriously?

Read my "conditioning echos" OP. You're actually on to something here. But an open mind doesn't mean you let anyone walk in and drop stuff into it. Trump needs a filter, or a doorkeeper; otherwise he jumps from position to position, and makes everyone angry. And gets nothing much done.

In a republic like ours, there needs to be a measure of stability in the positions of all sides, in order to get anything done. You realize what a huge swing it is to first approve mentally-ill people for firearms purchases, and then announce that one would favor grabbing people's guns and worry about the legality later?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is why you cranks can't be taken seriously.

Barb has a propensity to generalize and make accusations. He's a far-left zealot who is trying his best to convince others that, Trump is evil, immoral, and unworthy of a second term. He's an Exaggeration promoter extraordinaire.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Isn't that the profanity laced diatribe I heard about earlier?

That little dude is scary. :shocked:

This kid is overly theatrical/dramatic. However, I really don't believe it's gonna stand the test of time. No doubt, he's feeling like he's in some kind of low budget movie about a would be Dictator trying to whoa the masses with his fantasy charisma and semi-Shakespearean delivery of verbose words of wisdom and authority. Basically, he's what they call a 'Scenery chewer.' He's merely inviting attention to himself. I'll give him this much credit, at least he has some adoring 13-year-old fans, who cling to his every word. That's quite an accomplishment. Is my sarcasm showing?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The last I heard a citizen had to be 35-years-old to run for President. I wonder if the Dems will try to lower the age requirement so they can have this kid as one of their candidates in 2020? Perhaps his running mate could be Stormy Daniels? I wouldn't put it past the Democratic Party. :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like you do with all threads?

@Sherman, this isn't a Trump thread.
@The Barbarian Musterion is correct. This thread isn't about Trump.

Timeloop: I am having to remove you from this thread as I have discovered several derailing posts which I have removed. Please do not derail threads in this fashion.

Last edited by a moderator: