From the mailbag.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A man was driving along a rural road one day when he saw a three legged chicken. He was amused enough to drive along side it for a while, as he was driving he noticed the chicken was running 30 mph.
Pretty fast chicken, he thought, I wonder just how fast it can run. So he sped up and the chicken did too! They were now moving along the road at 45 mph! The man in the car sped up again, to his surprise the chicken was still running ahead of him at 60 mph!!!

Suddenly the chicken turned off the road and ran down a long
driveway leading to a farmhouse. The man followed the chicken to the house and saw a man in the yard and dozens of three legged chickens. The man in the car called out to the farmer "How did you
get all these three legged chickens?"

The farmer replied, "I breed 'em. Ya see it's me, my wife and my son living here and we all like to eat the chicken leg. Since a chicken only has two legs, I started breeding this three legged variety so we could all eat our favorite piece."

"That's amazing!" said the driver "How do they taste?"

"Don't rightly know, can't catch 'em."

Mara

3 legged race champion
Originally posted by ebenz47037
A man was driving along a rural road one day when he saw a three legged chicken. He was amused enough to drive along side it for a while, as he was driving he noticed the chicken was running 30 mph.
Pretty fast chicken, he thought, I wonder just how fast it can run. So he sped up and the chicken did too! They were now moving along the road at 45 mph! The man in the car sped up again, to his surprise the chicken was still running ahead of him at 60 mph!!!

Suddenly the chicken turned off the road and ran down a long
driveway leading to a farmhouse. The man followed the chicken to the house and saw a man in the yard and dozens of three legged chickens. The man in the car called out to the farmer "How did you
get all these three legged chickens?"

The farmer replied, "I breed 'em. Ya see it's me, my wife and my son living here and we all like to eat the chicken leg. Since a chicken only has two legs, I started breeding this three legged variety so we could all eat our favorite piece."

"That's amazing!" said the driver "How do they taste?"

"Don't rightly know, can't catch 'em."

:crackup:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Boom, are these pics in your personal collection? I can't find any good pictures to send in. :(

Mara

3 legged race champion
Originally posted by Yxboom
I can't forget Mara's pet frog, Hopper.

Ewww.

A scientist decided to run an experiment on a frog's jumping ability. First of all for the control, he told the frog to jump. The frog jumped 10 inches. The scientist records this. Then he cuts off one leg and then tells the frog to jump. The frog jumps 8 inches. The scientist writes: 3 legs = 8 inches. The scientist then cuts off another leg and tells the frog to jump. This time the frog only jumps 5 inches. The scientists records: 2 legs = 5 inches. The scientist proceeds to cut off the third leg. Upon the command, the frog jumps only 2 inches. The scientist dutifuly writes: 1 leg = 2 inches. Finally the scientist cuts off the fourth leg and tells the frog to jump. . . The frog doesn't move. The scientist ponders this for a minute then write: 0 legs = the frog goes deaf.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Mara

Ewww.

A scientist decided to run an experiment on a frog's jumping ability. First of all for the control, he told the frog to jump. The frog jumped 10 inches. The scientist records this. Then he cuts off one leg and then tells the frog to jump. The frog jumps 8 inches. The scientist writes: 3 legs = 8 inches. The scientist then cuts off another leg and tells the frog to jump. This time the frog only jumps 5 inches. The scientists records: 2 legs = 5 inches. The scientist proceeds to cut off the third leg. Upon the command, the frog jumps only 2 inches. The scientist dutifuly writes: 1 leg = 2 inches. Finally the scientist cuts off the fourth leg and tells the frog to jump. . . The frog doesn't move. The scientist ponders this for a minute then write: 0 legs = the frog goes deaf.

Was the scientist blonde? :crackup:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And, her neighbors were kind enough to let her borrow their dog so her three-legged dog could get around.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Boom, are these pics in your personal collection?

It would frighten me if Boom had a personal collection of pics of three-legged animals.