From the mailbag.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TheologyOnLine gets mail from some pretty important people! The below message was in the mailbag this morning.....

--------------

Dear Sir,

Having seen yesterday on the TV pope JOHN PAUL II, baptising little BABIES in VATICAN, which is ABSOLUTELY NOT his OBLIGATION, but a DUTY of my sweet BROTHERS FREDERICK CHOPIN, WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART, JOHAN SEBASTIAN BACH, BRANDON & BRUCE LEE, JOHN, PAUL (from THE BEATLES"), HERMES TRISMEGISTUS, VLADIMIR VISOTSKI, HRISTO BOTEV and the others from the GOD'S KINGDOM, it FLASHED across my MIND, that:

Before the assassination of the SUPREME EGYPTIAN GOD OSIRIS/JESUS CHRIST some 5,500 years ago, it was me, who was doing this DIFFICULT JOB, however, not by POURING WATER over the BABY's pritty HEAD, but by CHARGING the whole BABY's BODY with a (SPIRITUAL/INFORMATION) ENERGY/FIRE !

Since I have permanent AUTHORISED ACCESS to our LORD's SUPER COMPUTER DATA BASES, I can easily read the INFORMATION concerning the given CHILD, so that to TELL HER/HIM what are the QUALITIES, which should be reasonably further CULTIVATED during the respective reincarnation of the creature being baptised !

One of my colleagues - JOAN the BAPTIST, who was INTENTIONALLY reincarnated also as the PROMINENT Bulgarian POET HRISTO BOTEV, was doing such SPECIAL MISSION by using WATER from the JORDAN RIVER ...

Regards,

THE SUPREME GODDESS ISIS / THE GODDESS OF THE RAINBOW IRIS / THE VIRGIN MARY MAGDALENE + JESUS CHRIST
(from "IMPROMPTU" + "THE MATRIX")

la rubia

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo
Grandma!!! I told you to stay away from my computer!

*Sorry Knight!*

:doh: ...oh come on Grandma put down the scotch and go to your room!

*I tell you it never ends around here...*
LOL! I figured it had to be someone related to you!:crackup: :D

Mara

3 legged race champion
Here is my take on it. Upon closer reading, it would seem that:

• He/She is showing off a knowledge of several historical figures.
  • He/She is claiming/believes himself/herself to be immortal
  • He/She is spouting New Age junk.

My summation is either the person is truely delusional and deceived, or else is using veiled sarcasm to claim that all religions (including Christianity) are one in the same. Any one have anything to add?

Mara

3 legged race champion
Somehow, I don't think so. I get the feeling it is from someone who is either an atheist or else someone who is exhaustively fed up with Christians. On the other hand, Patroclus does refer to himself as a "rabble-rouser." So maybe I'm wrong? ;)

D

Dee Dee Warren

That is funny!!! It has been a clever day overall on TOL today.

Mara

3 legged race champion
:crackup:

Get her, Knight! :D She got my goat really good over on that "Help Dee Dee Come up with a New Moniker..." thread. :noid: