From the mailbag.

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by themuzicman
Can I be in the clique?

Michael
I dub thee themuzicman a part of the great TOL conspirators to prevent Mulder from ever finding his sister and Axacta from ever finding his brain.

P

Pilgrimagain

What you mean he can't find his brain...I thought we all knew that it was up his......

.....nose between his ears.

Y

Yxboom

Nope... latest reports still indicate it is missing.

All of Cirisme's spam mailers are making it much more difficult to find it amongst the wreckage.

Iceman

so.... what the heck is a sycophant? am I to presume that I have been grouped along with the rest of these sycophants? is this an honor or an insult?

and what's pedantic mean?

I'm so confused....

.... well... not really, but these are words I don't know, and by golly I will find out, and if not, I'm gonna... uh.... um.... call for Knight's resignation!

Calvinist

Originally posted by cirisme
Hey, send this guy to my message board so I can have the pleasure of banning him. :D ;)

Seeing how it has proven impossible to get your registration page to work right, I doubt you will be banning me, at least.

ibowatjesusfeet

Cosmic Redneck
something like pediatrics, right? By they way, while Axacta's letter was clear, consise, and well written, I think that it's the biggest load of horse feces I've seen in a while.

ibowatjesusfeet

Cosmic Redneck
Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren
I prefer the phrase horse patookey at this point.

I apologize, ma'am, I didn't intend to offend anyone.

I think I may have been one of the lesser sycophants that he refered to. I post on one of his threads that was closed by Yx after only 3 replys. (Do I sound like am brown nosing? It's not my intention).

D

Dee Dee Warren

Egad ibow!! I wasn't offended... what's a little feces between friends?