Freedom of Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:
You already said that...is this a last word thing?

Anyway, the thing is, if you're going to cry "ad hom" you should be able to point out a quote that is that. Otherwise, you're just offering an insult yourself, like when you call someone a leftist who isn't.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: Pr 26:4
It makes you look goofy when you actually trot out an ad hom then later use ad hom as a complaint...worse when you can't demonstrate the ad hom you're alleging.

Trying to insult me by insinuating a thing you haven't made a case for and attempting to use the Holy as a personal weapon...that just makes you hard to see with a microscope.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: Pr 26:5
That makes you look you have a last...smiley/abuse of scripture fetish. :shocked:

Or:

:yawn: Pr 26:4
It makes you look goofy when you actually trot out an ad hom then later use ad hom as a complaint...worse when you can't demonstrate the ad hom you're alleging.

Trying to insult me by insinuating a thing you haven't made a case for and attempting to use the Holy as a personal weapon...that just makes you hard to see with a microscope.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 20:16

"B. The contents of the constitution (Ex. 20:1—Lev. 20:27)
1. The moral code: The Ten Commandments (Ex. 20:1–26; 24:1–18; 31:18)
a. The requirements (Ex. 20:1–17; 31:18)
(1) “Do not worship any other gods besides me” (Ex. 20:3).
(2) “Do not make idols of any kind” (Ex. 20:4).
(3) “Do not misuse the name of the LORD your God” (Ex. 20:7).
(4) “Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy” (Ex. 20:8).
(5) “Honor your father and mother” (Ex. 20:12).
(6) “Do not murder” (Ex. 20:13).
(7) “Do not commit adultery” (Ex. 20:14).
(8) “Do not steal” (Ex. 20:15).
(9) “Do not testify falsely” (Ex. 20:16).
(10) “Do not covet” (Ex. 20:17)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ex 19:16–20:17). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

See:

Town Heretic
drool.gif

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
from your link:

More students are speaking out about an Orange Coast College professor;s anti-Trump comments recorded in a human sexuality class without her permission.

Olga Perez Stable Cox called Trump’s election “an act of terrorism.”

unsurprising that a community college "human sexuality" professor would react in such an emotionally over the top manner

if i was forced to take her class, i'd be tempted to slap her upside the head and show her what a real act of terrorism looks like

maxresdefault.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
nsurprising that a community college "human sexuality" professor would react in such an emotionally over the top manner...

You'd think she'd be :banana: so proud of :greedy: Trump (Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14). :idunno:

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Facebook to Label ‘Fake News’ with Help of Partisan ‘Fact Checkers’

9 Reasons Why PolitiFact Is Unqualified to Label ‘Fake News’ Jn 8:36, Re 13:1-18

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.