free at last

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
At the expense of those of us (like you just admitted) will be missing those little notes from those who care about us.

Your rep buddy eeset is one of those bullies. She was rewarded, and you reward her and others like her.

Enabling isnt caring, its harming.

did eeset neg rep you?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
did eeset neg rep you?

many times, and i can prove it, i posted them publically because she was doing it at the same time calling it an unchristian thing to do, and then she reported me for posting her own words showing her hypocrisy. She also called my dead son gay and claimed i am who said he was, which was a blatant lie.

She also called me a transvestite in the chat box and mocked me over my greif about my son, her and sky. Then they would erase the comments before mods could see them because they know you cannot get reported in chat.

I posted the link to it all in your rep war thread. Dont you read your own thread?

Maybe find out the manner of person you have been had by.

So you think you might make a few enemies by enabling that kind of thing?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
many times, and i can prove it, i posted them publically because she was doing it at the same time calling it an unchristian thing to do, and then she reported me for posting her own words showing her hypocrisy. She also called my dead son gay and claimed i am who said he was, which was a blatant lie.

She also called me a transvestite in the chat box and mocked me over my greif about my son, her and sky. Then they would erase the comments before mods could see them because they know you cannot get reported in chat.

I posted the link to it all in your rep war thread. Dont you read your own thread?

Maybe find out the manner of person you have been had by.

So you think you might make a few enemies by enabling that kind of thing?

I did not enable that sort of thing
I don't follow the chat box
I don't follow all the fights in my threads
I do know she is a troubled woman
she is not the only one
you would think she might find a little compassion at a christian forum

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I did not enable that sort of thing
I don't follow the chat box
I don't follow all the fights in my threads
I do know she is a troubled woman
she is not the only one
you would think she might find a little compassion at a christian forum

I have no compassion for a woman who deliberately causes harm to others and then claims to be a victim. I would hope a pastor would remove her from a church if she did that same thing there just like the bible says to do.

Since she claims to be a christian and we are to judge those inside the church, she earned her disdain.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I have no compassion for a woman who deliberately causes harm to others and then claims to be a victim. I would hope a pastor would remove her from a church if she did that same thing there just like the bible says to do.

did tambora explain why she went after me?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You are blaming me for neg repping when you have received 2 from me, that you didnt even remember getting that was a great while ago. Then you are blaming me, for what other friends of mine, choose to do.

If thats the case, then you are as bad as eeset.

Why do you care about reps so much, what do they get you? I get negged too, i could care less about it.

The great comments from others are worth the few bad ones - those great comments help me get through some days, and now they arent there. Tell me what you have to celebrate?
You, he takes great offense at even the smallest slight. He's also clearly suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And he bullies those who have slighted him when he thinks they are weak. He's also a misogynist. All symptoms of being a homo.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't trust her
but
I know it was just to help lighthouse

Because it surely cant be that you are a self admitted bully that thrives on chaos. Right?

Guess how many negs you would be getting from me now, if i were able to give them now?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
why did I think you were on his side?

Why do i have to be on a side, to see what i see and form my own opinion?

You have exposed yourself recently. Changed my mind right up about what i thought about you previously and can see clearly why you would get negged, a lot. And its definately not because people are cheerleading. Its because you have earned them.

So troll on.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why do i have to be on a side, to see what i see and form my own opinion?

You have exposed yourself recently. Changed my mind right up about what i thought about you previously and can see clearly why you would get negged, a lot. And its definately not because people are cheerleading. Its because you have earned them.

So troll on.

why didn't you join in earlier when rep war 3 was announced?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
why didn't you join in earlier when rep war 3 was announced?

Because untill there is something said i feel the need to comment on i dont. Your reps are not something im worried about, sorry.

Also if i recollect, i had been away for a little over a week when it first started and it takes time when being away to catch up on things.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Because it surely cant be that you are a self admitted bully that thrives on chaos. Right?

Guess how many negs you would be getting from me now, if i were able to give them now?
Yup. He's too conceited to admit that he deserved the neg reps he was receiving.

Last edited: