Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where's the scripture that proves that?
Was it before or after Jesus called them children of the devil???
Maybe it was before Jesus called them vipers???
Or perhaps it was after Jesus told them to depart from Him because He never knew them???

I'm sure Meshak wouldn't just make that up, so Jesus must have called them "friend" before or after He called them those other names.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have a strange way of expressing "Christian".

Christians are Jesus Christ's followers.
Paul is not a Christ.

That explains why you spread half truth gospel.
Paul was the first "Christian" (as opposed to back then what we would today call Messianic Jews).

His conversion was the beginning of Christianity as we know it. He preached the Gospel of Grace, which came from Jesus Himself. It was not given to him by any man.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have a strange way of expressing "Christian".

Christians are Jesus Christ's followers.
Paul is not a Christ.

That explains why you spread half truth gospel.
Also, you'll notice I never, anywhere, said that Paul was a christ, nor, at least in this thread, did I even mention the term Christian until after you brought it up.

glorydaz

Was it before or after Jesus called them children of the devil???
Maybe it was before Jesus called them vipers???
Or perhaps it was after Jesus told them to depart from Him because He never knew them???

I'm sure Meshak wouldn't just make that up, so Jesus must have called them "friend" before or after He called them those other names.

Might be. It's got to be there somewhere or she wouldn't have made such a blanket statement. Would she?

God's Truth

Paul was the first "Christian" (as opposed to back then what we would today call Messianic Jews).

His conversion was the beginning of Christianity as we know it. He preached the Gospel of Grace, which came from Jesus Himself. It was not given to him by any man.

All the apostles got it from God and not just any man.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So you spread Paul's indirect message of gospel even though Jesus' word is there for everyone to read.

It is clear that your lord is Paul, not Jesus.

Do you know Jesus says not let anyone call you a techier becaseu He is the Teacher?

Why do you disregard so many of Jesus' word and quote so many of Pual's word?

You are treating Paul as a teacher instead of Jesus.

You obviously believe Paul teaches gospel better than Jesus.

shame on you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All the apostles got it from God and not just any man.
The Apostles got their message from Christ teaching what He gave to Abraham. Paul received his message straight from Jesus mouth, instead of through the teachings of the law.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Might be. It's got to be there somewhere or she wouldn't have made such a blanket statement. Would she?
It would be a shame if she can't find the scripture to support her claim.

But then again, the way Meshak is acting, it could be that "friends" are just folks that Jesus casts into the lake of fire (ya know .... "Sure, sure, you're a "friend". Now scoot on into that fire "friend".)

glorydaz

So you spread Paul's indirect message of gospel even though Jesus' word is there for everyone to read.

Do you know Jesus says not let anyone call you a techier becaseu He is the Teacher?

shame on you.

You have no right to say anything about what Jesus says until you provide verses of what you claimed he said before. You know.....how He called everyone "friend".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

shame on you.
Take up for her, worker bees!
Ride on the "Paul is anitchrist" bus with her.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have no right to say anything about what Jesus says until you provide verses of what you claimed he said before. You know.....how He called everyone "friend".

I don't participate and waste time for your game.

You are a pretender.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

So is what Paul said:

Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead),and all the brethren who are with me, To the churches of Galatia:Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. - Galatians 1:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians1:1-5&version=NKJV

It is clear that you assume too much.

Where have I ever denied that? Where have I ever said that that is not true?

Well, I don't disregard any of what Jesus said, so your assumption is wrong there...

The answer is simple, but you wouldn't understand the answer, and probably would say I'm wrong. Do you really want to know,

shame on you.

And once again, you've completely missed the plot twist in the Story of the Bible, because you're so focused on details that you completely miss what the Bible is actually saying.

So here's my question to you again:

Do you really want to know why I quote Paul more than I quote Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.