ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

glorydaz

You are stating that the full knowledge of God can be found in the King James translation? Which revision? Or are you stating that you and Danoh have the full knowledge of God? Do you think Heir has the full knowledge of God?

You just keep proving you are still under the schoolmaster. You just earned yourself an F. :chuckle:

There is the "knowledge" that puffs up. 1 Corinthians 8:1 Read it in any translation that uses the word "puffs up".....which may be outside your "knowledge". Paul certainly isn't talking about "wisdom" there, is he? I realize you haven't yet gotten to this in class, but you'll never get promoted if you flap your trap instead of listening and learning.

Knowledge without wisdom would be exactly what those under the law have. It's what you have. It's what Paul had when he was a pharisee persecuting the church. He thought he knew it all....just like you do.

Phil. 3:5-6
Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.​

However, there is another term "epignosis" which means "full knowledge". Now, foolish one, I didn't make up that term and I never even suggested it means that we can know everything about God as you ignorantly accuse me of saying. Paul makes it clear that there is a fuller knowledge than what you have and what he had before he was baptized into Christ Jesus. Just because you get your little apron in a knot (because of your ignorance), doesn't mean you can run your big mouth without being called to account. So, when you slander someone and twist their words and then stick a question mark on the end, you are simply following the letter of the law.

:mock: "I'll add that queston mark and then I can't get in any trouble."

As all you people under the law try to do to cover your back side. That's the way you do it. :nono:

glorydaz

Should I be embarrassed or sad putting forth God's Word? Nah! "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile." Romans 1:16 :)

Too bad you don't preach the Gospel of salvation. You have to add your works of "obeying" and "abiding" and "enduring". Wrong gospel, toots....that's not good news.

glorydaz

Snake-like in that I accept all of God's Word and don't consider myself to have full knowledge of God?

I agree, you don't because you still preach man doing something to earn or keep his salvation.....abide....endure to the end....obey commandments. You name it, you push it.

"Filled with all knowledge...." You'd best get busy and report Paul. :rotfl:

Romans 15:13-14
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.​

IMJerusha

I agree, you don't because you still preach man doing something to earn or keep his salvation.....abide....endure to the end....obey commandments. You name it, you push it.

No, no :nono: The Father, Son and Ruach Names it and I push it. Things like forgiving and forgiveness....you know, the subject of this thread?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Should I be embarrassed or sad putting forth God's Word? Nah! "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile." Romans 1:16 :)

Which gospel would that be?

glorydaz

No, no :nono: The Father, Son and Ruach Names it and I push it. Things like forgiving and forgiveness....you know, the subject of this thread?

You PUSH IT alright. :chuckle:

You push the law, and I preach grace. You're stuck on the wrong side of the cross. You preach IF you forgive you will be forgiven, not knowing why our Lord was preaching the law....not believing that He would die so that we could have forgiveness of sin...."not of ourselves"....but as a gift when we believe...not by works of righteousness that we have done but according to HIS mercy.

You know, don't you, that our Lord had not yet been to the cross? Is that a minor detail to you? It certainly seems to be....you don't preach the cross at all. :think:

Do you understand the meaning of the words, "NOT of yourselves"?

What exactly do you think Jesus accomplished on the cross? IF we have to forgive in order to be forgiven, then this text is a lie concocted by Paul to let people off the hook....instead of it's being what the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul.

Eph. 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Of course to understand would take away your ability to BOAST in how wonderful you are for forgiving others. Do you think you will stand before the great white throne and claim you forgave so God will have to forgive you. Dream on little worker bee.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are stating that the full knowledge of God can be found in the King James translation? Which revision? Or are you stating that you and Danoh have the full knowledge of God? Do you think Heir has the full knowledge of God?

Paul writes that the manifest wisdom of God is made known by the church.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

glorydaz

The new man has this full knowledge (epignosis)....the pharisees and teachers of the law didn't. This is where IMJ fails. It's why she can be told over and over again but still doesn't see.

Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Colossians 1:9-10
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Colossians 3:10
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Your postings reveal a very angry, unhappy, and argumentative human being
who tries to demean and hurt as many people as you can! I'm glad I'm me. Know
what I mean?

Hey GM,

You are still at it. don't you get tired of bashing true followers of Jesus? You call evil good and good evil.

You are piling up your obvious sins reaching to the heaven.

glorydaz

Hey GM,

You are still at it. don't you get tired of bashing true followers of Jesus? You call evil good and good evil.

Sins don't pile up. Have you heard of the Cross? Do you have any idea what happened there? What do you think our Lord accomplished with His death and resurrection. You don't know so you can't answer. :chew:

Danoh

Hey GM,

Yo, "castaway" the Skipper's really livid at you again; get back to your shipwreck, pronto.

latest

image.php

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sins don't pile up. Have you heard of the Cross? Do you have any idea what happened there? What do you think our Lord accomplished with His death and resurrection. You don't know so you can't answer. :chew:

Meshak ONLY believes in the books of Matthew and Mark, and rejects
the rest of the Bible. So she's extremely limited with her comments!

Meshak has posted that, The Apostle Paul is an "anti-Christ." She's
not a fan!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey GM,

Nah, I don't bash "True believers" I save my bashing for posters
like yourself! Understand? Probably not?