forgiven all transgressions

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand what you intend to communicate here, nor what you mean.

Who already has and already has what and what do you mean including those like you and why do you say outside of Christ? You said those like you outside of Christ. I don't know why you say this. I have been a Christian since I was a child. Why do you say this? Why did you say this? What are you wanting to say here? What do you believe that you have said here? Why do you say I am outside of Christ? Are you to say to anyone that they are outside of Christ? What does it mean to say someone is outside of Christ? What are you attempting to accomplish by saying I am outside of Christ? Why would you say such a thing? Do you believe you are saying something that is true? What is your reason for saying this? Why do you use these words? What do these words mean to you? Are you saved? Are you thinking that you are establishing that I am outside of Christ? Do you still believe what you have said here? Can I help you here to understand that I am a Christian? Do you consider anyone to be a brother in Christ? Do you consider me to be a brother in Christ? Do you believe a brother in Christ is outside of Christ? Are you a Christian? If you say I am outside of Christ am I to consider you a brother in Christ or am I not to consider you a brother in Christ? I am a Christian. Are you a Christian? Are you my brother in Christ?
Nick M is your brother in Christ and he really loves you. He sometimes says the wrong thing -

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Jacob's continuous stumbling at the rock of offense.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That I am without sin? Because Jesus redeemed me. There is not sin in this world that he didn't blot out through his holy works. Past, present, and future was included in his works at the baptism and the crucifixion. The bible calls humanity a brood of evildoers. I believe that is what I inherited as well. I also believe Jesus took up the whole worlds sin and died with the whole worlds sin. The news is good because the devils works was destroyed absolutely. This is the time of grace!

1 John 5:6, 1 John 2:2

I say baptism a lot because that's where I believe Jesus took up the worlds sin. Hence me quoting 1 John 5:6. I quoted 1 John 2:2 to show my belief in a universal salvation (meaning if you repent and believe the gift is yours).
I don't know that your thinking is correct here. I encourage you to continue to study the scriptures. I don't know if you are male or female, but you may want to talk with someone about this. Go through what you wrote here and compare it with the words of scripture. It is important that you agree with God's word and that you are found in agreement with God's word. Is there anything that I can teach you here or are you good with this? You have a choice about believing man's theology or believing God's word, even the Bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Jacob's continuous stumbling at the rock of offense.
No. Do you understand what the rock of offense is in scripture?

Romans 9:33 NASB - 33 just as it is written, "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

1 Peter 2:8 NASB - 8 and, "A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE"; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.

Ben Masada

It is possible for you to be forgiven all of your transgressions.

Colossians 2:13 NASB - 13 When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions,

Yes, it is possible to be forgiven from all our transgressions. All we need is to obey the Law. If we have committed too many transgressions, the chance the Lord gives us is to set things right with Him so that our sins, from scarlet red become as white as snow through repentance and return to the obedience of His Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19) There is no other option. Since the day that the Lord granted us with Freewill, we cannot expect that the Lord do every thing for us. We ought to do our part in the deal aka the Covenant.

AgainstAll

"There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man, but God is faithful who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but will with the temptation also make a way out that you may be able to bear it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

Hebrews 9:13-14

Philippians 1:6

Romans 2:4

Romans 6:1-6

Titus 2:11-12

Galatians 5:24

1. Matthew 7:12 { Luke 6:27-48 }
2. John 15:12
3. John 14:15-17
Now we can understand 4. Romans 8:11-14 { 2 Peter 3:15-16 }

John 14:21
1 Corinthians 16:22