ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are accusing the Holy Bible of blasphemy.

Exodus 32:14 KJV And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
The word used means "harm" or "affliction," and while it can mean "evil," it doesn't mean it as "sin."

And no, I am not accusing the Bible of blasphemy, I'm accusing YOU of blasphemy, because YOU'RE the one attributing sin to God!
a44e3f40ce9ab99d7368e81a4fcd2ffc.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Exodus 32:14 KJV And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
When the Bible tells humans to 'repent', it is about our having to stop doing our sins.

Way back in 1 Kings 8:47 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captors and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly’;

That is about REPENTING OF SINS.

You say we are only to have a change of heart about God. God says we are to have a change of heart about SIN.

2 Chronicles 6:37 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;

Job 34:33 Should God then reward you on your terms, when you refuse to repent? You must decide, not I; so tell me what you know.

What does Job say?

He says to REPENT of evilness.

Proverbs 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

That scripture proves God gives understanding to those who obey.

Here, this scripture is going to explain it to you in the simplest form yet.

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

Repent of their what?

Repent of their wickedness!

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.
So God repented of sin in Exodus 32:14? BLASPHEMY!!!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I quoted scripture and you are trying to interfere every way you can think of to say we don't have to repent of our sins.

You are an enemy of God who tells us many times to repent of our sins.
You're the one accusing God of repenting of SIN, BLASPHEMER!

God's Truth

The word used means "harm" or "affliction," and while it can mean "evil," it doesn't mean it as "sin."

And no, I am not accusing the Bible of blasphemy, I'm accusing YOU of blasphemy, because YOU'RE the one attributing sin to God!

The scriptures are clear and you cannot get out of it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It seems that GT's enemy has to beat up for her claims.

You guys just cannot leave her alone. Is she so much threat to you guys?

your paranoia is showing.

You can relax if you are secure in your faith.

God's Truth

Just look at what people here will do to get out of preaching that we are to repent of our sins.

It is a bad condition of the heart these people.

God's Truth

You see what they are doing. They are doing this just to go against me for preaching to repent of our sins, as Jesus tells us.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
King James Bible
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Your little ploy isn't going to work.

You are doing wrong and you need to repent of it, you need to stop it.

You said:

When the Bible tells humans to 'repent', it is about our having to stop doing our sins.

Therefore, you are saying that the meaning of Exodus 32:14 is this:

"The LORD [repented of the sin] of the evil which he thought to do unto His people.

That's blasphemy.

Whereas what I'm saying (and Tambora and Glorydaz and others) is that the word "repent" means simply to turn away or to stop. "From sinning" or "of the evil" are simply prepositional phrases that deal with what is being repented of.

Where you say, "God was repenting of sin in Exodus 32:14," I'm saying that God was simply turning away from his decision to harm His people. See the difference?

a44e3f40ce9ab99d7368e81a4fcd2ffc.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

35da479a602c4e4ee062570c96d5740b.gif

Just look at what people here will do to get out of preaching that we are to repent of our sins.
It is a bad condition of the heart these people.

You see what they are doing. They are doing this just to go against me for preaching to repent of our sins, as Jesus tells us.

330f4d8b012c498383c3f17054ca6457.jpg

God's Truth

You said:

Therefore, you are saying that the meaning of Exodus 32:14 is this:

"The LORD [repented of the sin] of the evil which he thought to do unto His people.

That's blasphemy.

Whereas what I'm saying (and Tambora and Glorydaz and others) is that the word "repent" means simply to turn away or to stop. "From sinning" or "of the evil" are simply prepositional phrases that deal with what is being repented of.

Where you say, "God was repenting of sin in Exodus 32:14," I'm saying that God was simply turning away from his decision to harm His people. See the difference?

You are a dishonest person and a twister.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not so much; though I do not speak against marijuana in moderation, nor do I deny the medicinal benefits and side effects of use.

Your point?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Cool, Jeff....I can dig it. Do you dig "The Moody Blues?" Far out.

john w

Hall of Fame
You aren't getting out of it that easy. Now tell me, is a last will and testament made before a person dies? Does a testament say what must be done and to whom it is given?

Jesus tells us who he saves and what they will receive.

Faith alone is nowhere there.

You asserted that "the New Covenant started with John the baptizer," which is made up, further testifying to what a biblical idiot you are.

God's Truth

You asserted that "the New Covenant started with John the baptizer," which is made up, further testifying to what a biblical idiot you are.

That is you because I gave scripture in English and it says what I said it says.

Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That is you because I gave scripture in English and it says what I said it says.

Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

“The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it. - Luke 16:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke16:16&version=NKJV

"Since [the time of the law and the prophets] the kingdom of God has been preached."

Meaning that Jesus is still preaching the kingdom of God, an earthly kingdom, the one promised to Jacob and his descendants.

No "new covenant" here. Still the same message as before. Seems like this "new covenant" came later...

God's Truth

“The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it. - Luke 16:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke16:16&version=NKJV

"Since [the time of the law and the prophets] the kingdom of God has been preached."

Meaning that Jesus is still preaching the kingdom of God, an earthly kingdom, the one promised to Jacob and his descendants.

No "new covenant" here. Still the same message as before. Seems like this "new covenant" came later...

You are defiant to what is written.