Follow Government guidelines for sex, or be labeled a rapist

GFR7

Simple ... apply the same standard towards both genders. See how easy that was ...
Uh, no. Actually, it is when I ask that women be as accountable as men for their actions that I get labeled a sexist. Not easy at all.

shagster01

I don't care.

Of course you don't care that you are wrong.

You are as bad as liberals blaming Republicans for the Patriot Act. They all, save one, voted for it. It's the ideology of all of them.

It's ill-conceived and wrong to its core.

On this we agree.

They are conservative in name only.

What are the odds that EVERY SINGLE Republican in this story is conservative in name only? And if that is true, why do real conservatives keep voting for them like idiots?

GFR7

Of course you don't care that you are wrong.
Except I'm not wrong. It arose from liberal, progressive, postmodern ideology.

You are as bad as liberals blaming Republicans for the Patriot Act. They all, save one, voted for it. It's the ideology of all of them.
It came from the GOP and is the fault of the GOP.

On this we agree.
Any thinking person will agree.

What are the odds that EVERY SINGLE Republican in this story is conservative in name only? And if that is true, why do real conservatives keep voting for them like idiots?
The odds are high in a postmodern world. Because they're morons.

shagster01

Except I'm not wrong. It arose from liberal, progressive, postmodern ideology.

It came from the GOP and is the fault of the GOP.

Any thinking person will agree.

The odds are high in a postmodern world. Because they're morons.

So you essentially blame the originator and not the people that go on to enable it and write it into law.

Conservatives are an accessory in this crime, my friend.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh, no. Actually, it is when I ask that women be as accountable as men for their actions that I get labeled a sexist. Not easy at all.

That is not why you wear that label ...

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I live in California, and this might shock you, but I agree, at least in part. I'm very unsettled by the fact that the state is regulating how sex can occur between consenting adults. But it's also true, I think, that there is a pretty negative culture about consent, and that needs to change, and the law might help there. College is where the greatest problem seems to be, and women must be protected from predators on college campuses, and the (usually young) men involved may also benefit from clearer rules.

What do you mean by there being a negative culture about consent?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Simple ... apply the same standard towards both genders. See how easy that was ...

That is not why you wear that label ...

Yes, it is.

Okay, there is that whole Patriarchy group on facebook that you participate in and borrow from.

Not to mention the way you trivialize the act of rape by taking focus off of the predator in favor of blaming the victim ...

GFR7

Okay, there is that whole Patriarchy group on facebook that you participate in and borrow from.

Not to mention the way you trivialize the act of rape by taking focus off of the predator in favor of blaming the victim ...
I have a right to hold certain beliefs, and I neither trivialize or blame the victim. Your interpretation is all afoul.
You have more in common with aCW than you think (rigid and judgmental thinking).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a right to hold certain beliefs,

No one stated otherwise. You do realize that the *right to believe* does not equal "the right to not be criticized" ... right?

and I neither trivialize or blame the victim. Your interpretation is all afoul.

Except for the fact that I am not the only one who has that interpretation. :)

You have more in common with aCW than you think (rigid and judgmental thinking).

That must be why I spend 95% of my time on this threads ... oh wait .... that would be you.

BTW, you are projecting.

GFR7

No one stated otherwise. You do realize that the *right to believe* does not equal "the right to not be criticized" ... right?
Duh, no, I din know dat. :dizzy:

Except for the fact that I am not the only one who has that interpretation. :)
Many people can be wrong.

That must be why I spend 95% of my time on this threads ... oh wait .... that would be you.

BTW, you are projecting.
You're the one who fed into his massive, twisted ego at my expense. :carryon:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're the one who fed into his massive, twisted ego at my expense. :carryon:

:rotfl: That really shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

I noted the differences between the two of you in the way only an objective viewer could.

GFR7

I noted the differences between the two of you in the way only an objective viewer could.
:rotfl: :rotfl: Talking about how "sincere" he is, the very thing he is always trying to con people into believing.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: :rotfl: Talking about how "sincere" he is, the very thing he is always trying to con people into believing.

Wrong. Believing he is more sincere than you is not proclaiming him a wonderful person. What makes you worse if that you are passive-aggressive and almost all of your threads focus (negatively on gays and women).