HURRY UP AND GET YOUR MATE LUCKY BEFORE THEY'RE ALL SOLD OUT! :p
How much do they cost? :shocked:

*counts all the coins in the piggy bank...* :help:

philosophizer

Re: Re: Final Day of Straight Pride Month

Originally posted by Lucky

There's just something about the way she's so... nonexistent. :doh:

Well she exists somewhere, Lucky. Unless you're planning either not getting married or marrying someone two decades or more younger than you.

Chileice

My wife is AWESOME, I mean awesome. She is a great mom, a wonderful friend, a wise counselor, a great looking woman, one of the most hospitable people I have ever met. She helps the poor, doesn't think twice about giving away her possesions or inviting people into our home. She is intelligent, an avid reader, an amazing cook(it's a wonder I don't weigh more than 100 kilos). She listens when I wake up with some off the wall thing at three in the morning, and doesn't complain the next day. She loves the Lord and shares that love with people around her. She leads people to Christ on a regular basis, and she prays for them and disciples them and treats them like they are important to her as well as important to God. I really can't say enough about my wife. I am the most blessed man I know. I thank God I'm straight or I wouldn't have had the priceless treasure I now have. Bless the Lord!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Chileice

My wife is AWESOME, I mean awesome. She is a great mom, a wonderful friend, a wise counselor, a great looking woman, one of the most hospitable people I have ever met. She helps the poor, doesn't think twice about giving away her possesions or inviting people into our home. She is intelligent, an avid reader, an amazing cook(it's a wonder I don't weigh more than 100 kilos). She listens when I wake up with some off the wall thing at three in the morning, and doesn't complain the next day. She loves the Lord and shares that love with people around her. She leads people to Christ on a regular basis, and she prays for them and disciples them and treats them like they are important to her as well as important to God. I really can't say enough about my wife. I am the most blessed man I know. I thank God I'm straight or I wouldn't have had the priceless treasure I now have. Bless the Lord!
Whoa.....

I thought you were a woman! :doh:

C

cattyfan

Today is the last day of this year's Straight Pride Month

ORDER BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND RECEIVE THE WORLD'S SMALLEST JUICER AS A BONUS GIFT! :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by erinmarie

So did I! Know why did I think that? There was some specific instance... :confused:
For me it was the username and the way he posts and the things he says in his posts that lead me to think Chileice was a girl.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Sibbie is always excited to learn new things about the Lord, she's a lot of fun and she takes really good care of me. :D

<--- Plus she's a real dish! Get a good look; I'm changing avatars tomorrow.

Aimiel

Originally posted by Knight

Whoa.....

I did too, the name and the replies... Hey Knight, are you going to ever alter the code to show sex (M/F) somewhere in the ID tags on each post? :confused:

Chileice

Whoa.....

This would come as quite a surprise to my wife of 20 years!! As a matter of fact she thinks I am all man... no doubts about it. If I were a woman she wouldn't be with me because she is straight and proud too!:thumb:

Chileice

Originally posted by Aimiel

I did too, the name and the replies... Hey Knight, are you going to ever alter the code to show sex (M/F) somewhere in the ID tags on each post? :confused:

Kind of shows you overlook my posts on a regular basis as well. I have spoken often of my wife on this forum as well as spoken of being a father and husband, etc. Not that a woman can't be a hockey fan... but hey, it`s my favourite sport. That might have at least given Knight a bit of a clue.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Kind of shows you overlook my posts on a regular basis as well. I have spoken often of my wife on this forum as well as spoken of being a father and husband, etc. Not that a woman can't be a hockey fan... but hey, it`s my favourite sport. That might have at least given Knight a bit of a clue.
My wife is a hockey fan.

Most women think hockey is cool.

Chileice

My wife is a hockey fan.

Here is one of my recent posts on the what makes me happy thread:
quote:
1) Listening to my kids as they share how they are growing in their relationship to Christ.
2) Time alone in the desert in a conversation with the Lord.
3) Strolling with my wife through warm tropical waters on a warm breezy night.
4) A fireplace in a bed and breakfast looking out over the snowy fields all alone with my wife.
5) Having friends call at the last minute to just do some spur-of- the-moment thing together... and actually being able to do it.
6) Sabres winning the Stanley Cup,
(7) Seahawks winning the Super Bowl,
(8) Making a birdie (doesn't happen much!)
(9) Finishing a painting and being satisfied with it.
(10) Doing just about anything as a family.

Actually the name is Chile ice. It comes from my years of living in Chile and Canada and my love for ice hockey. It is not some girl's name. Does that clear it up?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Because it reminds them of figure skating?

[Turbo ducks and shields himself]

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Here is one of my recent posts on the what makes me happy thread:
Believe it or not I do not read every post here at TOL. :D

Actually the name is Chile ice. It comes from my years of living in Chile and Canada and my love for ice hockey. It is not some girl's name. Does that clear it up?
Yes!

All cleared up!

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by Lucky

There's just something about the way she's so... nonexistent. :doh:

Amen my brother [cousin], amen.