Feminists are ok with adultery

Arthur Brain

Meh ... that's what Eastman thought ...

Darned good episode that actually with Eastman. A really good character...heck, we need a 'Walking Dead Appreciation' thread on here instead of the ones started by folk who could actually be extras in it...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Darned good episode that actually with Eastman. A really good character...heck, we need a 'Walking Dead Appreciation' thread on here instead of the ones started by folk who could actually be extras in it...

I agree ... this by far is one of your least fur-brained ideas! .. err, I mean, do it!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This is what feminism does to your brain:

:rotfl:
There is literally a movement on 'virtual rape' in video games. That is how far gone feminism has gotten.

But
Not a mental illness, right? :rolleyes:

eider

You all over in England and whatnot are actually the worst. I cringe at the tyranny that PC has turned into over there- you all want women to be in high places not due to ability and worth, but because they are women.

You all imagine that there is a bias, when there is not. Women are goddesses among men over there, it's ILLEGAL for you to even challenge them while they sock it to you for crying out loud.

You done rough up the damn Illuminati :doh:
Like I said- cringing. Many men here are suffering from Stockholm's syndrome, but you all are running with the torch!

All wrong. All totally warped.
My doctor is a woman, and she saved my wife's life by discovering her phaeochromo cytoma... A most unusual tumour. Most sufferers are not found until they reach the mortuary slab.
She is worth much more than the Ferrari which she enjoys.
Any many many women have the brains, the guts, the wish, to make a difference. And so now even our Churches have female priests, vicars, bishops ordained by God to serve him, and thrre is nothing that you can do to stop this, you can slow it, but never stop it.

Your society is already in the dirt, it is true Christianity that can help to rebuild it, maybe?

eider

FYI I suffer from Copenhagen Compartmentalization so get ya facts straight Count...

:plain:

And I've never been one to conform to current fashion trends either thank you so very much...or previous ones come to think on it...

That is ok. Many years ago I picked and stuck to a single fashion. Every twenty years or so it gets re-invented and I find myself to be at the cutting edge of 'cool'. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is ok. Many years ago I picked and stuck to a single fashion. Every twenty years or so it gets re-invented and I find myself to be at the cutting edge of 'cool'. :)

Eh, I understand that single fashion thing. My preferences are still stuck in the 70's when bell bottomed pants, gauchos and the Farrah hairdo were what all the cool kids were wearing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I've never been one to conform to current fashion trends either thank you so very much...or previous ones come to think on it...

I'm afraid it's a bit more serious a problem than he lets on...by way of, here is a recent photograph of the fellow casting an eerie pall on the expression "Art imitates life":

View attachment 24175

Last edited:

eider

Eh, I understand that single fashion thing. My preferences are still stuck in the 70's when bell bottomed pants, gauchos and the Farrah hairdo were what all the cool kids were wearing.

Great! No probs! Anyway, think of all the money we save, not having to keep up with the 'in' crowds! :).
My wife wears jeans. When we met she was wearing jeans. She still wears jeans, and looks great in 'em!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great! No probs! Anyway, think of all the money we save, not having to keep up with the 'in' crowds! :).
My wife wears jeans. When we met she was wearing jeans. She still wears jeans, and looks great in 'em!

:shocked: Oh noes! A woman wearing pants! She must be a feminist!

:chuckle:

eider

I agree ... this by far is one of your least fur-brained ideas! .. err, I mean, do it!

My wifey is wearing an 'if Daryl dies we will riot' T shirt. We have are still waiting for season 6 to be released on dvd over here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My wifey is wearing an 'if Daryl dies we will riot' T shirt. We have are still waiting for season 6 to be released on dvd over here.

Not Daryl. That just shouldn't happen. Take Eugene ... and his hair. Daryl is loved by the audience ... because he is a feminist!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
even our Churches have female priests, vicars, bishops ordained by God to serve him, and thrre is nothing that you can do to stop this, you can slow it, but never stop it.

Desolate churches are of no concern to me. The Roman Church null and voided the Anglican bishops, and they were right for doing so :rolleyes: