Father kills one daughter, injuring another

Arthur Brain

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane

The father obviously should know the difference between a loaded or unloaded gun. He also knows not to point a weapon at any person, ever. He was blatantly negligent and put his children in harm's way, endangering children would be another charge.

"...Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott his department is the “preliminary stages of this investigation” and his office is working with the 5th Circuit prosecutor’s office, the paper reported."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...national:homepage/card&utm_term=.972e16bf2358

Let the Sheriff's Dept. and the Prosecuting Attorney's Office complete their investigation before you boyz go forming a lynch mob.

Well 'boy', if you're going to own a firearm then it's not exactly unreasonable to expect that the owner of such should know safety precautons, such as not having it around kids in the first place and making damn sure it isn't loaded and pointed in their general direction in any case at any time.

Now take your mall cop routine aka Paul Fart-Blart & blow off someplace else.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
"...Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott his department is the “preliminary stages of this investigation” and his office is working with the 5th Circuit prosecutor’s office, the paper reported."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.972e16bf2358

Let the Sheriff's Dept. and the Prosecuting Attorney's Office complete their investigation before you boyz go forming a lynch mob.

Well 'boy', if you're going to own a firearm then it's not exactly unreasonable to expect that the owner of such should know safety precautons, such as not having it around kids in the first place and making damn sure it isn't loaded and pointed in their general direction in any case at any time.

Now take your mall cop routine aka Paul Fart-Blart & blow off someplace else.

Preliminary:

"denoting an action or event preceding or done in preparation for something fuller or more important."

Investigation:

"the action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research."

I'll wait until the investigation is complete before I make a final decision on this sad incident.

Keep in mind that the purpose of this thread was to ridicule the God-given right to bear arms as seen in the 2nd Amendment. "Reasonable" people know how important guns are to freedom.

exminister

Do you feel that way about other God-given constitutional rights such as the freedom of religion and freedom of speech, i.e. should American citizens pass some sort of 'test' before they're allowed to worship God or speak in public?

Unexpectedly? No, the vast majority of the time it's premeditated. The body count is currently around 58 million.

Fc36ueI1L3jRtxTiZyvPyppLM0x2GTsHqqSxFUFZd_82qtCSWbftKyxIchZGdftscDykn5pAtU5c4c1I8oaXJA6mlqIcNSR9uu6xxCt9Lz31Eg=w426-h285

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...c4c1I8oaXJA6mlqIcNSR9uu6xxCt9Lz31Eg=w426-h285

So this means you want a test for the other two God given rights? That's how it reads.

exminister

Preliminary:

"denoting an action or event preceding or done in preparation for something fuller or more important."

Investigation:

"the action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research."

I'll wait until the investigation is complete before I make a final decision on this sad incident.

Keep in mind that the purpose of this thread was to ridicule the God-given right to bear arms as seen in the 2nd Amendment. "Reasonable" people know how important guns are to freedom.

It's the unreasonable people I was addressing. The ones who want gun distribution thru vending machines with no interest in getting training or even a background check. While individuals have the right to defend themselves doesn't society have any right to defend itself and make efforts to make things safer for innocents. You are strong on abortion. Why not the same for after birth?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's the unreasonable people I was addressing. The ones who want gun distribution thru vending machines with no interest in getting training or even a background check. While individuals have the right to defend themselves doesn't society have any right to defend itself and make efforts to make things safer for innocents. You are strong on abortion. Why not the same for after birth?

Our nation has become a moral hellhole because of liberals like you. Putting restrictions on an inanimate object isn't the solution, the solution is returning to a society that embraces God's Wisdom.

exminister

Our nation has become a moral hellhole because of liberals like you. Putting restrictions on an inanimate object isn't the solution, the solution is returning to a society that embraces God's Wisdom.

How is training humans in the proper use of firearms putting restrictions on an inanimate object? I know a few people I might call that but only in jest.

Ask yourself why the police and military require training in weapons.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

How is training humans in the proper use of firearms putting restrictions on an inanimate object? I know a few people I might call that but only in jest.

Ask yourself why the police and military require training in weapons.

Constitutional rights don't become unalienable rights
http://www.gemworld.com/USA-Unalienable.htm

after someone goes through "training".

If you abuse God-given rights, they justifiably can be taken away from you, but you don't have to "earn" those rights by going through some kind of government litmus test.

Arthur Brain

Preliminary:

Investigation:

Reasonable people know that guns are nothing of the sort.