False and Foolish Doctrines and Religions

Silent Hunter

The New Testament is not supposed to be like the Old Testament, that's why they call it "The New Testament".

What you have embraced is far more bizarre than any religion.

yes, it is about you. You are the one that has come on a Christian Forum professing that we have all been deceived.

We have a Bible that refutes you. Do you have a book on atheism with 60 different authors that has been written over a period of thousands of years? No, you have nothing but what is in your depraved mind.
My disagreement with the OP, and as it has always been, is why is Bob uwilling to hold his own beliefs to the same standard he holds all other religious beliefs?

Doesn't he understand that if he were them that they might think his beliefs are wacko too for similar reasons?

This being a christian run forum doesn't give him the free pass on his own stupidity that he thinks he is entitled to.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Silent Hunter

Not with you until you humble yourself.
I fail to understand how humility is a prerequisite to having a rational discussion. Perhaps you can explain. In our conversation prior you said truthfulness was THE key component, at least until it was revealed you were "bearing false witnesses" against me and tried to justify it by quoting an illogical bible verse. It's no wonder that you can't bring anyone around to your way of thinking, it's insane.

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you know what intelligent design is?

What is your explanation of why all of the planets are round including the sun the moon and the earth?

Silent Hunter

Do you know what intelligent design is?
Yes, it's the modern christian equivalent of ancient man's explanation of thunder and lightning, "I don't know how it happened, therefore, godidit". Kind of lame, don't you think?

Please explain how your question applies to the OP. :idunno:

What is your explanation of why all of the planets are round including the sun the moon and the earth?
Gravity? http://www.universetoday.com/26782/why-is-the-earth-round/

But these questions are red herrings, aren't they? (The correct answer is, "Yes", by the way.)

When can I/we expect you to quit stalling and address:
My disagreement with the OP, and as it has always been, is why is Bob (are you) uwilling to hold his (your) own beliefs to the same standard he (you) hold(s) all other religious beliefs?

Doesn't he (Don't you) understand that if he (you) were them that they might think his (your) beliefs are wacko too for similar reasons?

This being a christian run forum doesn't give him (you) the free pass on his (your) own stupidity that he (you) thinks he (you) is (are) entitled to.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, it's the modern christian equivalent of ancient man's explanation of thunder and lightning, "I don't know how it happened, therefore, godidit". Kind of lame, don't you think?

Please explain how your question applies to the OP. :idunno:

Gravity? http://www.universetoday.com/26782/why-is-the-earth-round/

But these questions are red herrings, aren't they? (The correct answer is, "Yes", by the way.)

When can I/we expect you to quit stalling and address:

You can't answer the question as to why all of the planets are round, can you?

There are bunches of other questions that you don't have an answer for.

You are just kind of flying through life by the seat of your pants, hoping that you are right.

Silent Hunter

You can't answer the question as to why all of the planets are round, can you?
You've kidding, right? What part of the link did you not read? All of it?

There are bunches of other questions that you don't have an answer for.
Such as?

There's quite a few things that I don't know and may never know the answer to. I'm just not one, like you, to throw my hands in the air and declare, "Godidit!" Not knowing the answer is not an excuse to invoke the supernatural.

You are just kind of flying through life by the seat of your pants, hoping that you are right.
Ad hominems and straw men aren't the proper way to defend my objections to your OP.

Unless you have something to present in your defense am I justified in concluding that I am correct in my assessment of your OP?