ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

It's you legalists who have failed miserably.

The mysteryboy tried to distort Acts 16 into a pretzel.

Salvation is by grace through faith, not passing a written exam on "the sin debt issue according to MADists".

That's rich; the Jerry Shugart legalist hurling that at others.

You are a coward. You have to know a lost man must know that "the wages of sin is death.. but God commended His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Rom. 6:23; 5:8.

If you don't you are lost.

If you do not point that out to a lost man for him to either reject or place his faith in, he will remain lost.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you do not point that out to a lost man for him to either reject or place his faith in, he will remain lost.

More legalism.

More adding to the Word of god by Danoh the legalist.

(Rom 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

(Acts 16:30-31) ...“Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved...

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Little Johnny W continues to lie about me.

Little Johnny W doesn't understand the difference between the old covenant and the new covenant.

Paul and Peter were ministers of the new covenant. Judas was not a minister of the new covenant.

Nope, little arms/no chin Clay Aikens look alike, as you do not understand, sweetie pie, what a covenant is, nor what the term "gospel" means, anti-semite.

"There is only one Gospel."-little chin Craigie=only one piece of good news in the book

Talk about how you assert, on record, that your "bro," saint Judas, preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news/gospel, little arms boy,per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Go ahead, sweetie.

Not a peep, from this pathetic looking, effeminate punk.

Craigie: Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-on record.

I quoted your own words, you unemployed loser:

"There is only one Gospel."-little chin Craigie=only one piece of good news in the book

ClimateSanity

That's rich; the Jerry Shugart legalist hurling that at others.

You are a coward. You have to know a lost man must know that "the wages of sin is death.. but God commended His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Rom. 6:23; 5:8.

He is probably lost.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. Only when dealing with spiritual idiots like you.

Another lie.

If you had a chance to refute me, or defend your Dispensationalism, you would type a post in record speed.

When you can't refute me, or defend your Dispensationalism, you play games.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See, this is what you Darby followers do when you can't defend your Dispensationalism.
Darby haters love to make stuff up.
There is nothing about a sacrifice for atonement in Ezekiel.
Everybody seems to know that except Tet.
He's seeing things in his bible that are not there.

Get a new bible, Tet!
You got a bad print.

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe there are two covenants.

The new covenant was implemented at the cross with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.

After the cross, the good news (gospel) was preached.

"gospel" means good news.

MAD teaches that Paul preached "good news", and Peter preached different "good news".

MAD claims Peter's "good news" said his audience had to wait for their salvation, but Paul's "good news" taught that his audience had their salvation right then.

That would mean Peter's "good news" was really bad news, since Paul's "good news" was better, because Paul's "good news" didn't requiring waiting for salvation.

"good news" can't be "bad news".

Yet, that's what MAD teaches. MAD claims Peter really taught "bad news".

Judas preached "the gospel," good news, the little arms weasel. You say he preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you little, subtil child of the devil.

How long have you been a satanist?

Danoh

Another lie.

If you had a chance to refute me, or defend your Dispensationalism, you would type a post in record speed.

When you can't refute me, or defend your Dispensationalism, you play games.

The only debate that really matters is this one:

You have to know a lost man must know that "the wages of sin is death.. but God commended His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Rom. 6:23; 5:8.

And if you do not point that out to a lost man for him to either reject or place his faith in, he will remain lost.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby haters love to make stuff up.
There is nothing about a sacrifice for atonement in Ezekiel.
Everybody seems to know that except Tet.
He's seeing things in his bible that are not there.

Get a new bible, Tet!
You got a bad print.

(Ezk 45:15 NIV) Also one sheep is to be taken from every flock of two hundred from the well-watered pastures of Israel. These will be used for the grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the people, declares the Sovereign Lord.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said you or any other MADist isn't saved.

I said you are a legalist.

There you go, TOL audience. The spineless wimp, on record. asserts that you can be saved, even if one:

-denies the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross,

-claims the above wasn't good enough for all sins,

-has "anti-Christ beliefs

"Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post

Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts!"

"So, Craigie-musty allegedly "deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins," and has "anti-Christ beliefs."

Is he lost, sweetie?"-saint John W

Craigie says he is not lost.

You spineless, little weasel, a worthless punk, having no reason, for even being on TOL, much less professing that he is a "Christian."

You weak mind/frame, wimp. Even you know it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Ezk 45:15 NIV) Also one sheep is to be taken from every flock of two hundred from the well-watered pastures of Israel. These will be used for the grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the people, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Before Tambora tries to get technical and claim "atonement" isn't in the KJB, and only in modern translations, even the KJB proves her wrong.

(Ezk 45:17 KJV) And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

So, Tam, please explain when the prince makes burnt offerings, meat offerings, drink offerings, and prepares THE SIN OFFERING?

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said you or any other MADist isn't saved.

I said you are a legalist.

Translation of little chin/arms, weakling/twit, Craigie's "legalist:" Anything goes, for salvation. Deny the one time sacrifice, and hey, I, Craigie am no legalist!!! Party on!

Devil boy.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see, the Darby followers claim to be "grace experts", yet it is they who are not only legalists, but at the same time they teach there will animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the future.

Darby followers are clueless about grace, their posts prove it.

Danoh

He is probably lost.

I'm suspecting you are right - he continues to deny the truth of Romans 6:23 and 5:8 that is 1 Cor. 15:1-4; Gal. 3:1-3, etc.

It appears we are wasting our time not only with someone drunk on pride, but on the road to perdition - he is unable to give a clear testimony of "the gospel of our salvation."

Only an idiot would conclude legalism.

Fact is, he is free to continue believing his error.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism 101 teaches that the temple in Ezk 40-48 is a future temple.

All mysteryboy had to do was explain when the temple in Ezekiel 40-48 exists.

Notice he didn't.

Why don't you tell us when the temple in Ezk 40-48 exists?

Explain the sacrifices in Ezekiel, ...........................sweetie.

7 years of "No Mas."

Danoh

Before Tambora tries to get technical and claim "atonement" isn't in the KJB, and only in modern translations, event the KJB proves her wrong.

(Ezk 45:17 KJV) And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

So, Tam, please explain when the prince makes burnt offerings, meat offerings, drink offerings, and prepares THE SIN OFFERING?

Thanks for proving Tam right once more.

Tambora!

Status
Not open for further replies.