European hate speech imprisonment

rexlunae

So you cannot answer the question? Just say you don't think the European countries should imprison people over things like this article.

I think it's perfectly valid and reasonable to imprison people for inciting racial hatred. Such incitement is a clear threat to minority communities, and its spread is an intolerable menace.

rexlunae

Let me guess .....

You have fallen for the brainwashing that a Confederate Flag stands for "the historic banner of American treason and white supremacy", as the article proclaimed.

Your denial notwithstanding, that is exactly what it is, as amply attested by contemporaneous historical evidence. We've discussed this in the past, and I don't care to rehash it now.

Nope.
This whole thing reeks of propaganda that sane and reasonable folks should avoid.
It's a flag that represented half of the United States in time of war against northern aggression.
To scorn that flag is to scorn half of the United States.

Just some random flag someone picked up? No significance to it? It's not that there's at least one neo-Nazi in his audience supporting white supremacy?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Your denial notwithstanding, that is exactly what it is, as amply attested by contemporaneous historical evidence. We've discussed this in the past, and I don't care to rehash it now.

Just some random flag someone picked up? No significance to it? It's not that there's at least one neo-Nazi in his audience supporting white supremacy?

Why aren't you protesting about the lack of racial diversity in Poland?