European hate speech imprisonment

ClimateSanity

Are nutjob fantasies all you can reply with? How many years do you fascists think this author should spend in prison for writing this article?

rexlunae

Are nutjob fantasies all you can reply with?

So then, answer my question. Why did someone bring a Confederate flag to his rally in Poland? Surely it isn't nostalgia for their history.

How many years do you fascists think this author should spend in prison for writing this article?

No one is demanding that, and you use the word "fascists" incorrectly. I apply it to the ethnonationalists and Falangists.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So then, answer my question. Why did someone bring a Confederate flag to his rally in Poland?
Ask the person that brought it.

The article and pic you posted looks to be someone looking for needles in haystacks to gripe about.
I see one Confederate flag among a sea of other flags.
But the article titles with it was that one flag that greeted the President, ignoring the vast array of other flags.
Propaganda to the hilt!!!!!!!!

rexlunae

Ask the person that brought it.

I'm asking people here. Play the game or don't. I'm asking for speculation here. What do you think that flag means in that context?

The article and pic you posted looks to be someone looking for needles in haystacks to gripe about.
I see one Confederate flag among a sea of other flags.
But the article titles with it was that one flag that greeted the President, ignoring the vast array of other flags.
Propaganda to the hilt!!!!!!!!

Sure. It's one flag. But that's still kinda notable, don't you think?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you think that flag means in that context?
Let me guess .....

You have fallen for the brainwashing that a Confederate Flag stands for "the historic banner of American treason and white supremacy", as the article proclaimed.
That is no where near what the Confederate Flag was created for.

Sure. It's one flag. But that's still kinda notable, don't you think?
Nope.
This whole thing reeks of propaganda that sane and reasonable folks should avoid.
It's a flag that represented half of the United States in time of war against northern aggression.
To scorn that flag is to scorn half of the United States.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Let me guess .....

You have fallen for the brainwashing that a Confederate Flag stands for "the historic banner of American treason and white supremacy", as the article proclaimed.
That is no where near what the Confederate Flag was created for.

Does it stand for anything relevant to a Trump speech in Poland?

ClimateSanity

So then, answer my question. Why did someone bring a Confederate flag to his rally in Poland? Surely it isn't nostalgia for their history.

No one is demanding that, and you use the word "fascists" incorrectly. I apply it to the ethnonationalists and Falangists.
So you cannot answer the question? Just say you don't think the European countries should imprison people over things like this article.