Ephesians 2:14-19

CherubRam

The new covenant was christened (pun intended) with a toast to a room full of jews...it was then signed by His blood and sealed by His death...and they still hurried to keep the Sabbath as the commandment was still binding...Paul kept sabbaths...festivals instructed we celebrate the feast with new unleavened bread...Pentecost was celebrated...Peter kept kosher...and in acts 15 sexual immorality idolatry and dietary laws where upheld...and James intended for the gentiles in the new covenant to keep hearing Moses read to them every SABBATH...incidentally murder stealing coveting were not listed as required...so I guess the new covenant allows that?

please elaborate on this transitional period...how long did it last? Where was written of? How does a divided house stand with people from two different divergent opposing covenants?

And in the New Earth will ham dinners after sunday worship continue? After all, this is merely getting us ready for how it will be then yes? His Faith His way...His Law forever

The transitional period lasted for about forty years, from the time that Christ began to preach, to the destruction of the temple. After the destruction of the temple, Paul began to preach that we are the temple of God.

clefty

The transitional period lasted for about forty years, from the time that Christ began to preach, to the destruction of the temple. After the destruction of the temple, Paul began to preach that we are the temple of God.

Not only are we the temple containing the law we are the priests of it...to establish it

His House is not divided by those that wished to keep His Law and those that did not...by faith all desired to obey

beameup

feastsoverview.jpg

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The holy convocations:

Weekly Sabbath (Leviticus 23:3)
Unleavened Bread (Leviticus 23:7-8)
Feast of Weeks (Leviticus 23:21)
Trumpets (Leviticus 23:24)
Atonement (Leviticus 23:27)
Tabernacles (Leviticus 23:35)
Eighth Day (Leviticus 23:36)

Seven holy convocations.

john w

Hall of Fame
The word feast is not in the original Hebrew translation. It says, "appointed times."
You just lied. You were caught. You have "the original Hebrew translation," to make that assessment? Rhetorical q-fraud. And even if you had ""the original Hebrew translation," how would you know?

Another fraud is exposed.

clefty

Ummm...he was likely killed before the temple was destroyed...hence no mention of that event in his writing...

Transitional period...40 years...kinda like lent? All made up and stuff?

CherubRam

Ummm...he was likely killed before the temple was destroyed...hence no mention of that event in his writing...

Transitional period...40 years...kinda like lent? All made up and stuff?

[FONT=&quot]Yahshua is Zerubbabel
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
It is he who will build the temple of the LORD, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.’

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 2:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Yahshua answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 2:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acts 17:24[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 3:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 3:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 6:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Corinthians 6:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ephesians 2:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 3:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 7:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore, “they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 11:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 11:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 14:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 14:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 15:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
After this I looked, and I saw in heaven the temple—that is, the [tabernacle [dwelling for] of the covenant law—and it was opened.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 15:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were dressed in clean, shining linen and wore golden sashes around their chests.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 15:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 16:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 16:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 21:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

John 4:20-21
"20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship." 21 Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father."

[/FONT]

clefty

[FONT="]Yahshua is Zerubbabel
[/FONT][/B][FONT="]Zechariah 4:9[/FONT][FONT="]
“The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this [B]temple[/B]; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah+6:12&version=NIV"]Zechariah 6:12[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and [B]he will branch out from his place and build the[/B] [B]temple[/B] of the LORD.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah+6:13&version=NIV"]Zechariah 6:13[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
[B]It is he who will build the[/B] [B]temple[/B] of the LORD, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.’

[/FONT][FONT="]John 2:19[/FONT][FONT="]
Yahshua answered them, “Destroy [B]this [B]temple[/B][/B], and I will raise it again in three days.”

[/FONT][FONT="]John 2:21[/FONT][FONT="]
But [B]the [B]temple[/B] he had spoken of was his body.[/B]

[/FONT][FONT="]Acts 17:24[/FONT][FONT="]
“The God who made the world and everything in it is [B]the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in [B]temple[/B]s built by human hands.[/B]

[/FONT][FONT="]1 Corinthians 3:16[/FONT][FONT="]
Don’t you know that [B]you yourselves are God’s[/B] [B]temple[/B] and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+3:17&version=NIV"]1 Corinthians 3:17[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
If anyone destroys God’s [B]temple[/B], God will destroy that person; for God’s [B]temple[/B] is sacred, and [B]you together are that[/B] [B]temple[/B].
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+6:19&version=NIV"]1 Corinthians 6:19[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
[B]Do you not know that your bodies are[/B] [B]temple[/B]s of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Corinthians+6:16&version=NIV"]2 Corinthians 6:16[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
What agreement is there between the [B]temple[/B] of God and idols? [B]For we are the[/B] [B]temple[/B] of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+2:21&version=NIV"]Ephesians 2:21[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy [B]temple[/B] in the Lord.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+3:12&version=NIV"]Revelation 3:12[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
The one who is victorious [B]I will make a pillar in the[/B] [B]temple[/B] of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+7:15&version=NIV"]Revelation 7:15[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
Therefore, “they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his [B]temple[/B]; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+11:1&version=NIV"]Revelation 11:1[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the [B]temple[/B] of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+11:19&version=NIV"]Revelation 11:19[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
Then [B]God’s [B]temple[/B] in heaven[/B] was opened, and within his [B]temple[/B] was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+14:15&version=NIV"]Revelation 14:15[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
Then another angel came out of the [B]temple[/B] and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+14:17&version=NIV"]Revelation 14:17[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
Another angel came out of the [B]temple[/B] in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+15:5&version=NIV"]Revelation 15:5[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
After this I looked, and [B]I saw in heaven the[/B] [B]temple[/B]—that is, the [tabernacle [dwelling for] of the covenant law—and it was opened.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+15:6&version=NIV"]Revelation 15:6[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
Out of the [B]temple[/B] came the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were dressed in clean, shining linen and wore golden sashes around their chests.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+15:8&version=NIV"]Revelation 15:8[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
And the [B]temple[/B] was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the [B]temple[/B] until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+16:1&version=NIV"]Revelation 16:1[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
Then I heard a loud voice from the [B]temple[/B] saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+16:17&version=NIV"]Revelation 16:17[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the [B]temple[/B] came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT][FONT="][URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+21:22&version=NIV"]Revelation 21:22[/URL][/FONT][FONT="]
[B]I did not see a[/B] [B]temple[/B][B] in the city[/B], because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its [B]temple[/B].[/FONT][FONT="]

John 4:20-21
"20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship." 21 Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father."

[/FONT]

Nothing there at all about transitional period...israel was saved and then marched 40 Years...still not long enough to get them to believe and in to the promise land...but that’s something else...

When a new king read the law it was done...immediately (well was supposed to be...but we are dealing with a stiffnecked people)

CherubRam

Nothing there at all about transitional period...israel was saved and then marched 40 Years...still not long enough to get them to believe and in to the promise land...but that’s something else...

When a new king read the law it was done...immediately (well was supposed to be...but we are dealing with a stiffnecked people)

Paul first preached keeping the festivals, until the destruction of the temple.

clefty

Paul first preached keeping the festivals, until the destruction of the temple.

And he stopped keeping and preaching they be kept because he DIED/WAS KILLED not because the temple was destroyed...

already before the temple was destroyed both Peter and Paul were warning of false teachers, another gospel, wolves in sheeps clothing...

the author of Acts even called them FALSE WITNESSES who were to stir up slander against Paul claiming he taught the Law was changed...

FALSE WITNESS is the tradition you and most of Christendom follow...

Besides the festivals were kept prior the temple...and still...as were/are the dietary regulations

Last edited:

CherubRam

And he stopped keeping and preaching they be kept because he DIED/WAS KILLED not because the temple was destroyed...

already before the temple was destroyed both Peter and Paul were warning of false teachers, another gospel, wolves in sheeps clothing...

the author of Acts even called them FALSE WITNESSES who were to stir up slander against Paul claiming he taught the Law was changed...

FALSE WITNESS is the tradition you and most of Christendom follow...

Besides the festivals were kept prior the temple...and still...as were/are the dietary regulations

Obviously there is something wrong with you. Have a nice day!

clefty

Obviously there is something wrong with you. Have a nice day!

Why because I know the dividing wall between Jew and Gentile was destroyed BEFORE the temple was? No transition...abolished by the stroke of a hammer...

The two Jew and Gentile became one...the ordinance dividing them removed...no longer were gentiles foreigners but fellow citizens of the nation of Israel...doing exactly what fellow saints and members did in that household of Yah...His Way...

Paul understood and instructed the crowding gentiles demanding to hear more on Sabbath to come back the next week Sabbath and not the next day or mid week service on Mars Hill...

Paul knew that one day it was to be on earth as it is in heaven...as it was in the church in the wilderness...one Law for the native and the foreigner