Enyart vs. Glenn Beck and Natural Law

WizardofOz

Let's put that accusation to the test. Who was the first person to bring up the subject of drugs on this thread? Turns out it was you, in post #13 of this thread:

And you have repeated that charge in subsequent posts. What is the definition of hypocrisy?
When it comes to his own hypocrisy being exposed, aCW always prefers to "move on" to another topic.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob Enyart explains the weakness in the "natural law" concept and illustrates it with today's terrible quotes from Glenn Beck in which he condemned Moses for corrupting God's law with man's ideas, a totally false accusation that, if it were true, would invalidate the Ten Commandments themselves, the first five books of the Bible, and hence, the entirety of the Scriptures.

I didn't know mormons read the Bible. And this kind of proves it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Remember that all liars will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Enyart lied about Ron Paul, and to my knowledge has yet to repent.

Wow Jr., you're really feeling cocky aren't you? First you say that a TOL Super Moderator is "full of it", and now you call him a liar and that he is going to Hell unless he recants (the truth).

What kind of drugs are you on other than your regular meds to keep your bipolar disorder under control?

WizardofOz

I guess everyone needs a goal in life Aaron, yours is to show that I'm some sort of hypocrite.

If only everyone's goal only took five minutes or less each day.

And, Paulos takes the credit for exposing you this time. He did kinda steal my thunder but kudos nonetheless.

Christian Liberty

Wow Jr., you're really feeling cocky aren't you? First you say that a TOL Super Moderator is "full of it", and now you call him and liar and that he is going to Hell unless he recants (the truth).

I didn't say he was going to Hell. I just quoted scripture. If Jesus Christ died for Enyart, he is saved.

What kind of drugs are you on other than your regular meds to keep your bipolar disorder under control?

I don't have bipolar disorder. I do have Aspergers, which I use no medications for, but not bipolar disorder.

I can say Enyart is a heretic by virtue of being an "Open theist", as such he denies the power of God. Not to mention being a political nuthead, which is irrelevant to salvation but is relevant regarding my respect for him.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Wow Jr., you're really feeling cocky aren't you? First you say that a TOL Super Moderator is "full of it", and now you call him and liar and that he is going to Hell unless he recants (the truth). What kind of drugs are you on other than your regular meds to keep your bipolar disorder under control?
You don't go to heaven or hell based on having a good pastor or not (Ro 3:20). You go to heaven or hell based on a right relationship with Jesus Christ (Ac 16:31). :straight:

:listen: He's touchy about Rand Paul, isn't he? :shocked:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If only everyone's goal only took five minutes or less each day.

And, Paulos takes the credit for exposing you this time. He did kinda steal my thunder but kudos nonetheless.

Congratulations to you and Paulos, now you two can go back to more productive things like selling Reefers for a buck a pop at Jr. high schools.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You don't go to heaven or hell based on having a good pastor or not (Ro 3:20). You go to heaven or hell based on a right relationship with Jesus Christ (Ac 16:31). :straight:

Ah but sweet thing, a pastor very well might show you the way to Heaven or Hell, especially if you spent 20 years listening to his lies.

Case in point:

Barack-Obama-Jeremiah-Wright-620x372.jpg

:listen: He's touchy about Rand Paul, isn't he? :shocked:

He's even touchier about Rand's nutcase daddy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I guess everyone needs a goal in life Aaron, yours is to show that I'm some sort of hypocrite.

No, that's your goal.

He shoots, he scores!

Anytime that you boys (you, Wizard of Oz and RandPaulfor2016) want to talk "hyprocrisy", all 3 of you can tell us how you profess to believe in God, yet at the same time back this Godless political party platform:

http://www.lp.org/platform

WizardofOz

Congratulations to you and Paulos, now you two can go back to more productive things like selling Reefers for a buck a pop at Jr. high schools.

And you can go back to lying about people rather than addressing the arguments presented against you.

You're at least consistent in your cowardice.

Run along now. When the immature personal attacks come out, you've conceded defeat. No need embarrassing yourself further.

Paulos

Alcohol and tobacco, two of the most harmful drugs of all, are legal.

Yet not inherently immoral as seen in the eyes of God.

Isn't it interesting that aCW is willing to admit that alcohol and tobacco use is harmful, but yet he is not willing to admit that alcohol and tobacco use is immoral? Something can be harmful but not immoral, apparently. And "as seen in the eyes of God," no less.

WizardofOz

Isn't it interesting that aCW is willing to admit that alcohol and tobacco use is harmful, but yet he is not willing to admit that alcohol and tobacco use is immoral? Something can be harmful but not immoral, apparently. And "as seen in the eyes of God," no less.

It's all a smokescreen for him. He likewise does not want to recriminalize blasphemy, racism or worshipping alternate gods yet does God find such practices inherently immoral?

Just another question he refuses to address.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Where's that Enyart quote from?

Enyart is awfully full of it, considering how awful his political ideology AND his theology are.

I seriously question whether Enyart even knows God to begin with.

Rand Paul should be laying hands on HIM!

Do you even understand why I'm making the comment I'm making?

Because if not, we need to fix that problem first. Then we can actually discuss it.

BTW: The verse you're talking about has nothing to do with civil laws, let alone laws that are the logical equivalent of "You can now legally make a square circle."
Liberal

As do I.

I wonder how Jr., a 17 year old dope pushing Libertarian can get away with saying that a TOL moderator is "full of it"?

I guess the moderators mark it off to that fact that he's still in diapers.
You really need to learn how to use the quote function properly. You've made it look like Tambora posted something RPf2016 did, and then contradicted herself.

Enyart lied about Ron Paul, and to my knowledge has yet to repent.
When and where?

Christian Liberty

Wow Jr., you're really feeling cocky aren't you? First you say that a TOL Super Moderator is "full of it", and now you call him a liar and that he is going to Hell unless he recants (the truth).

Where's that Enyart quote from?

Enyart is awfully full of it, considering how awful his political ideology AND his theology are.

I seriously question whether Enyart even knows God to begin with.

Rand Paul should be laying hands on HIM!

Do you even understand why I'm making the comment I'm making?

Because if not, we need to fix that problem first. Then we can actually discuss it.

BTW: The verse you're talking about has nothing to do with civil laws, let alone laws that are the logical equivalent of "You can now legally make a square circle."

(Lighthouse's neg rep to the above)"Liberal"

Give me a break. Do you have a freaking clue what my political ideology is?

Libertarian =/= liberal.