ECT Entering the Kingdom of God

Interplanner

CrossR,
OK, so you refuse to edit your compound, inverted grammar?

Ever read Jn 6:15 or 12:34 about the kingdom as percieved by Judaism at that time?

Interplanner

That makes so much sense. Tell a person you've never met, 3000 miles away that they don't have God in their life!!! I'm a life student of his word and mission. Acts 13:35+

Interplanner

Hmmm, Acts 13:32+ is dead. (sorry there was a typo last time. 32+ not 35+) What does it mean to you?

Rom 5:1-8. When that passage is dead to me, yeah, I'll agree with you.

STop the personal comments and get back to actual thinking, study, research and observations, OK?

Cross Reference

Hmmm, Acts 13:32+ is dead. (sorry there was a typo last time. 32+ not 35+) What does it mean to you?

Rom 5:1-8. When that passage is dead to me, yeah, I'll agree with you.

STop the personal comments and get back to actual thinking, study, research and observations, OK?

If it was alive to you, we would find agreement. You use your scholarly 'prowess' as a plumbline to which you give your allegiance.

Our plumbline's aren't of the same source. Mine is a person and His "Promise" with His sure Word of knowledge.. Hence, our conclusions will never find agreement. There is no room for bragging in this because it comes at "spiritual" cost. With that approach the scholarly becomes incidental. There is no other way to the understanding of the written word but to pursue the "knowing" of the living Word Who guides into all Truth per John 17:3.

Interplanner

I'm talking about the God of that passage; you are talking about the God of your experience or something else that is elusive. If you could pin it down, who knows, we might agree. But all I can see right now is a person who disagrees that Rom 5 is the happiest news ever, or Rom 3. Or has no feeling for them.

"We tell you the wonderful news: what God promised our forefathers (of the Jews) he has fulfilled by resurrecting Christ!" Acts 13 That's because the resurrection proves that we have been justified from our sins. Are you dialed into that and into joy about that?

Cross Reference

I'm talking about the God of that passage; you are talking about the God of your experience or something else that is elusive.

Who sez?? Your Greek professor?

If you could pin it down, who knows, we might agree. But all I can see right now is a person who disagrees that Rom 5 is the happiest news ever, or Rom 3. Or has no feeling for them.

I don't except anything else from a blind man.

"We tell you the wonderful news: what God promised our forefathers (of the Jews) he has fulfilled by resurrecting Christ!" Acts 13 That's because the resurrection proves that we have been justified from our sins. Are you dialed into that and into joy about that?

Yeah, I know. Past, present and future, right?? WRONG!

Interplanner

All you are doing with this exchange CrossR is invalidating that those are the happiest points or bases I have as a believer. My excitement about them is from being taught properly by faithful guys and shown that it was absolutely real, not lost, rarified, religious language no one uses.

My daughter and I had an amazing experience noticing one popular movie tried to mess with the staircase Paul builds in 5-6. It made it very real and made us very devoted to it.

You used the word except wrong. You mean accept. But that was not the question. I was asking you what rom 5 meant or what it is you are so sure is impossibly different. Knock it off with the personal crap. You clear that up with God if you are so close to him, you know.

Good grief, Acts 13. What is wrong? Wrong that all the promises of the past are fulfilled or that anyone would dream to be excited this, or some other labyrinth in your mind?