ENGLAND IS TOO GOOD FOR DONALD TRUMP.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hmm, cos I'm the one flinging around third grade insults...

:rolleyes:

Ah, I really don't believe that 3rd graders know what "Grey matter" means? AB, you're gonna have to bring your comments up to an adult level. Otherwise, I may have to resort to placing you on my "Ignorance Personified" list. Believe me, you don't want to sink that low. Or, do you?

Arthur Brain

He's "Draining the Swamp" and doing a GREAT job. I voted for him, I pray for him and I cheer him on. Washington needed "Fresh blood" in place of the "Same-o, same-o bought and paid for Politicians. Trump has accomplished in one month, what takes most Presidents to do in an average year.

So do you still think Jgarden's earlier response was a "good post"?

:think:

Arthur Brain

Ah, I really don't believe that 3rd graders know what "Grey matter" means? AB, you're gonna have to bring your comments up to an adult level. Otherwise, I may have to resort to placing you on my "Ignorance Personified" list. Believe me, you don't want to sink that low. Or, do you?

Mine already were. Have I insulted you or made up some childish name calling in your general direction? I don't believe I have and yet you think nothing of hurling the same at me. Do what you have to do GM. Put me on ignore if you want, I'll lose no sleep over it.

:e4e:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mine already were. Have I insulted you or made up some childish name calling in your general direction? I don't believe I have and yet you think nothing of hurling the same at me. Do what you have to do GM. Put me on ignore if you want, I'll lose no sleep over it.

:e4e:

I can see why. You don't want to lose your sleep and your mind do ya?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
He's "Draining the Swamp" and doing a GREAT job. I voted for him, I pray for him and I cheer him on. Washington needed "Fresh blood" in place of the "Same-o, same-o bought and paid for Politicians. Trump has accomplished in one month, what takes most Presidents to do in an average year.
Trump is more than willing to promise people the sun and the moon - but has no clue as to how to deliver!

One of America's most productive leaders was LBJ - and "insiders insider" who understood how Washington and the federal government worked from the inside and used it to his advantage.

With the separation of powers as outlined in the Constitution, not even the President has the power to "drain the swamp," no matter how sincere his/her intentions.

Trump is "a bull in a china shop" - he doesn't understand how the federal government operates and has no real interest in learning!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump is more than willing to promise people the sun and the moon - but has no clue as to how to deliver!

One of America's most productive leaders was LBJ - and "insiders insider" who understood how Washington and the federal government worked from the inside and used it to his advantage.

With the separation of powers as outlined in the Constitution, not even the President has the power to "drain the swamp," no natter how sincere his/her intentions.

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I can see why. You don't want to lose your sleep and your mind do ya?

You seem to be more interested in seeking confrontation nowadays than actual debate is what I see. Not sure why as I'd sooner have productive convo's instead of mud flinging. Where am I throwing name calling at you exactly GM?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This list represents the enemies Trump has made after being president for just 1 month!

Mexico

:chuckle: Because we don't want their unwanted dead weight

Australia

Irwin was all we really cared about :idunno:

Sweden has gone full retard anyway

United Kingdom

Do you even know who the UK are :chuckle:

Not our problem

Forgot they existed

What a loss :rolleyes:

Iraq

Iran

:rotfl:

They'll get over it

They'll get over it too

minority Senate leader

The one's who called Trump the Devil for a straight year :chuckle:

American Intelligence Community (FBI, CIA, NSA)

And their shady agendas

America's teachers

Stop teaching kids ridiculous things

American environmentalists

Stop being a money well with empty threats

African Americans

They kill us twice as much as we kill them.
White Lives Matter

Americans dependent on Obamacare

Trump will have something that doesn't rob the person next to them in the process

American Jews

:rotfl:

I'm not even going to say anything

"sanctuary" cities

They violate federal law

America's immigrants

The illegal ones

US judicial system

The Catholics and Jews, with no fealty to the Constitution

US media - "enemies of the American people"

The US media is an embarrassment to itself and the the country they reside in

18 000 psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health workers

The most shaky of all the professional fields; an incomplete science trying to make complete declarations

Silicon Valley, high tech industries

A computer chip costs like 10 cents- you're being robbed, bro.

Republican and Democrat election officials - outraged that Trump has accused them of allowing 3 million illegal ballots

It's not fun being accused of things, is it :rolleyes: