Emotional Bondage

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You see Jacob was just lying. He knows how to leave because he has done it so many times before. He has some strong demons in him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You see Jacob was just lying. He knows how to leave because he has done it so many times before. He has some strong demons in him.

No.

You told me to take a break. I ate lunch and bought some garlic bread.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

You told me to take a break. I ate lunch and bought some garlic bread.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You lie so well and easy. That should tell you something about where you get them ideas. You have to come back and defend yourself and deny the scriptures. That is what emotional bondage is all about. You have no spiritual support. Its obvious your not led by the Holy Spirit. Its also obvious you don't even know the Holy Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You lie so well and easy. That should tell you something about where you get them ideas. You have to come back and defend yourself and deny the scriptures. That is what emotional bondage is all about. You have no spiritual support. Its obvious your not led by the Holy Spirit. Its also obvious you don't even know the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

That was not a lie.

Boker Tov. Good morning.

I do not know what you are talking about.

If a person responds to your thread OP that does not mean that they have emotional bondage or that you can say that they do. I don't by the way. Remember, you and I talked about how I do not even have emotions because emotions are demons according to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

That was not a lie.

Boker Tov. Good morning.

I do not know what you are talking about.

If a person responds to your thread OP that does not mean that they have emotional bondage or that you can say that they do. I don't by the way. Remember, you and I talked about how I do not even have emotions because emotions are demons according to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol He's back.