Election Day is finally here! Nov 8th 2016

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Anyone watching the news coverage? I have CNN on right now even though we won't know much yet.

I voted earlier and the place wasn't very crowded. Has anyone waited in long lines?

Some problems so far but nothing major.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-problems-idUSKBN1332HN

Voters reported long lines, malfunctioning equipment, and isolated cases of harassment at polling places in Tuesday's U.S. presidential election as fears of bigger problems did not appear to be materializing.

Civil rights groups said they were receiving complaints about intimidating behavior at voting sites in Pennsylvania and Florida as supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and backers of Democrat Hillary Clinton went to cast their ballots.

But a Democratic Party source said the Clinton campaign was not encountering systemic problems beyond the usual Election Day hiccups. Trump sued the registrar of voters in Clark County, Nevada, with a claim that a polling place in Las Vegas had improperly been allowed to remain open last week to accommodate people who were lined up to vote. Nevada is one of several states that allow early voting.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hellary Clinton is damaged goods, her whole presidency will be tainted. Investigations will cripple her already lifeless body

commonsense

Probably? Canada is pretty much already nuked!
You should do some research before making inane comments...We're up here basking in "happy ways" with our intelligent, honest, evolved, leader --Justin Trudeau....So sad to watch (not wanting to, sort of like a train wreck, can't look away) what's happening in USA. I'm serious- so sad....:cry:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ImvstID.jpg

:darwinsm: